How to get good gig ranking

pjangid

Hello, everyone. I hope that you’re having a great day. I’m here to discuss my gig ranking. It’s been a long time I am working on this platform and I’m doing a wonderful job, I am getting 5 stars on almost all the orders and clients are very happy with my work, they also recommend their friends too.

But from now, it has been a couple of weeks, my gigs are showing on the last page:( Don’t know why. I am getting 5 stars on all the ongoing orders, but still it’s not improving.

Here is my profile link Please check this and help me https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid?up_rollout=true

Please, help me to improve my gigs and let me where I am lacking. I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

@pjangid you have 10 orders in queue in your first gig, you have 4 orders in queue in your second gig and 2 orders in queue in your third gig . I don’t know the kind help you need right now, probably your gig is affected by algorithm gig rotation.

@pjangid you have 10 orders in queue in your first gig, you have 4 orders in queue in your second gig and 2 orders in queue in your third gig . I don’t know the kind help you need right now, probably your gig is affected by algorithm gig rotation.

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you please give me any suggestions?

I do not think you are going to get any help here, not because people do not want to help, but because of the reason already mentioned.

You have orders. So what exactly is the problem?

95% here on the forum who are asking the same questions as you have 0 orders for weeks months a year.

How much of improvement you want/need? Comparing to 100000 people who do not have one single order?

I do not think you are going to get any help here, not because people do not want to help, but because of the reason already mentioned.

You have orders. So what exactly is the problem?

95% here on the forum who are asking the same questions as you have 0 orders for weeks months a year.

How much of improvement you want/need? Comparing to 100000 people who do not have one single order?

My all gigs are suddenly on last page. Don’t know why.

Hello, good afternoon everyone. It’s a really pleasure to work on this platform. I am delivering quality content to every client and they are very happy with it.

But from the last few weeks, my gig raking has vanished. It is showing on the last page.
Please, can someone help me with that?

Here are my gig links:
https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid/be-your-website-content-writer-or-rewriter
https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid/write-your-seo-website-content
https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid/write-an-awesome-business-plan-or-business-proposal

Thanks!

But once again why does it matter you have orders. Did you read that 100000 other seller have no orders, no money, no income, nothing?

What happened here, with the last topic? I still did not receive an answer.

You have 10-20 orders in queue. You have orders. You have income. Your GIGs are selling.

100000 sellers on Fiverr right now have 0 orders zero income zero money.

What is it that you need?

You want to have all the orders for your self, all the money and be on top page?

What help do you need?

You want Fiverr to erase all other sellers and just support you?

You want Fiverr to just have you as seller?

What is it that you want?

If Fiverr only kept same persons on front page, it would be pointless for new sellers to apply.

Your GIGs are selling so Fiverr put someone else in front row to help him.

But once again why does it matter you have orders. Did you read that 100000 other seller have no orders, no money, no income, nothing?

What happened here, with the last topic?

I still did not receive an answer.

You have 10-20 orders in queue. You have orders. You have income. Your GIGs are selling.

100000 sellers on Fiverr right now have 0 orders zero income zero money.

What is it that you need?

You want to have all the orders for your self, all the money and be on top page?

What help do you need?

You want Fiverr to erase all other sellers and just support you?

You want Fiverr to just have you as seller?

What is it that you want?

If Fiverr only kept same persons on front page, it would be pointless for new sellers to apply.

Your GIGs are selling so Fiverr put someone else in front row to help him.

I want to improve. I respect your thoughts. But my gigs were on 1st page and suddenly went on last page. Everyone will go in the shock after watching this. I am doing good job and my gig is not ranking that’s my problem.

And you told i have orders, mostly are from new old client not from new one.

I hope you can understand me.

I want to improve. I respect your thoughts. But my gigs were on 1st page and suddenly went on last page. Everyone will go in the shock after watching this. I am doing good job and my gig is not ranking that’s my problem.

And you told i have orders, mostly are from new old client not from new one.

I hope you can understand me.

Yes, but you need to understand and how come you do not understand if you have been working on Fiverr for 3 years that if you are always on top no one else gets a chance. Fiverr rotates the GIGs. This is your time to be on the bottom. In the future you will be in the middle or on top, it is how it is. It is clearly described in TOS.

You can’t improve since it is not up to you to decide. Nothing that you do will remove you from the last page. Nothing.

It is your time to be on the last page. Before you someone else was there too. It is how it works.

Rotation.

• 1 year later...

Hello, my name is Patricia. I’m here on Fiverr for the last 4 years. I have provided an excellent amount of quality. My gig was always doing so well for the last 2-3 years, and it was always on the top page. But recently these days, I don’t know why it suddenly falls to the last page. Even I’m getting the 5-star reviews till now. I can see some profiles still on the first page, but why is this happening with only my profile.
Is this because the last time I argued with support? Because they were not responsive due to their mistakes, they had no answers to my questions. They tried to close my tickets many times without any reply. They always protect buyers no matter whether it’s their mistake.

Please, kindly anyone helps me or provide any suggestions. It will be really helpful for me.

Here is my profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid?up_rollout=true

Thanks!

Hello, my name is Patricia. I’m here on Fiverr for the last 4 years. I have provided an excellent amount of quality. My gig was always doing so well for the last 2-3 years, and it was always on the top page. But recently these days, I don’t know why it suddenly falls to the last page. Even I’m getting the 5-star reviews till now. I can see some profiles still on the first page, but why is this happening with only my profile.

Is this because the last time I argued with support? Because they were not responsive due to their mistakes, they had no answers to my questions. They tried to close my tickets many times without any reply. They always protect buyers no matter whether it’s their mistake.

Please, kindly anyone helps me or provide any suggestions. It will be really helpful for me.

Here is my profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid?up_rollout=true

Thanks!

Is this because the last time I argued with support?

I don’t know. They do have the ability to send a gig lower in rank (according to a screenshot somone posted on the forum of a message sent to them by someone from CS) but I doubt they’d do that unless they thought there was a good reason.

In your profile on the most relevant sort there’s 2 reviews that are showing in 2nd and 3rd place that are 3 stars. That might be something to do with gigs showing at a lower position currently. Though 3 stars isn’t a bad review but it still might have an effect on rank/orders maybe.

Also on your profile, in the skills list, one skill listed is “Academic Writing” and another is “Thesis Writing”. When I put the mouse pointer over either of those skills the URL that is shown at the bottom of the screen changes to one ending in “text_violations” instead of ending in the skill name. So Fiverr likely things those aren’t allowed (ie. they’d likely think they’re about helping someone with academic work they’ve been given to do which is against the rules). So I think it would be safest to remove those 2 skills.

• 7 months later...

Hi there, I hope you all are doing great!
I'm Patricia from Maryland, USA.
I'm working on Fiverr for the past 4 years as a content writer. It was such a great experience to work here but I don't know why my gigs are not ranking up even though I'm having 2k+ reviews. I have many old clients which are still working with me and getting regular 5-star reviews then also I'm not ranking up. I've tried to do everything even my order completion rate is also good. 
"Even I'm not able to contact the Fiverr support from past 2 months"

You can take a look at my profile. Here are my some gigs, Please take a look.

https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid/write-your-seo-website-content

https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid/be-your-website-content-writer-or-rewriter

https://www.fiverr.com/pjangid/write-an-awesome-business-plan-or-business-proposal

The only category where you are allowed to share your Fiverr links and ask for help is Improve My Gig.

I see you have 13 orders in the queue and your last delivery was 44 minutes ago.

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You say that you're from America, but Americans don't say they're from "Maryland, USA" - most of us are arrogant enough that we assume you'll know from our state name what country we mean. It's easy to tell from your gig descriptions, too, that you're not actually American. "I have a master's degree in Computer Science from the University of Maryland-Baltimore country, USA" - no American would say it that way. And a quick google search of your image reveals you on another site where you are claiming to be from Missouri, USA, but you are actually listed there as being from India. A native English speaker can tell that English is not your first language. You're lucky your account hasn't been closed yet for falsifying your information. I definitely wouldn't count on your gigs going up higher. Probably you are getting bad reviews on the secret review system because you are probably really nice to work with, but your end product is bad because your English isn't quite good enough to be advertising yourself as a professional writer of English. 

There's nothing wrong with being from another country, but pretending to be from where you aren't to trick people into paying your more for a job that you aren't as good at as you are saying you are is very bad, and you will get caught eventually.

3 hours ago, pjangid said:

Even I'm not able to contact the Fiverr support from past 2 months"

No native English speaking person would say "from past 2 months", especially someone who claims to be a content writer.  Your VPN will be discovered. 

1 hour ago, rachelbostwick said:

but Americans don't say they're from "Maryland, USA" - most of us are arrogant enough that we assume you'll know from our state name what country we mean.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh but I burst out laughing, OMG Rachel...you made my day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually you know what, I don't think I'll say "I'm from Tokyo, Japan," I'll just say Tokyo ASSUMING that Tokyo is super cool and famous enough.
I won't want you to use the word "arrogant" though, maybe "confident" or "proud" might be nice??? 🤣

4 hours ago, pjangid said:

You can take a look at my profile. Here are my some gigs, Please take a look.

Why are you asking us to look at your gigs? You asked about how to be seen more in the Fiverr search system. How does us, looking at your gigs, make your gigs appear higher in the search results? 

Archived