Waiting for two more orders to reach 175 orders

It’s been two years now, I’ve started work on fiverr. I’m so happy with my experience in fiverr. I’ve learned lot of things. Also I’ve met really nice buyers so, It’s really nice to work with them.

I completed my 173 order recently and waiting to reached 175 orders soon. 😃 I’m so happy to successful on fiverr this much. Someone can think 173 orders are not a big deal. Because I’ve been here more than two years. But in my side it’s a winning point to me. Because I am doing all these while studying.

I want to thank to fiverr team, all my clients and fiverr forum. Because of your support (and also my hard working), I didn’t need to get financial support from my parents. I spent my own money for doing my things. Also in difficult time, I supported to my parents. I realized that life is so much easier and of course happier. Because I don’t expect others to do things for me instead I depend on myself for my happiness! ☺️

I write here, I want to share my happiness with you. Because, I think I’m bit successful here (I’ve reached 173 orders with stars rating, that’s why I thought so 🙈). I want to be a “Top Rated Seller 😍” in Fiverr. I believe I can do it. And I hope your kindly advised.

Finally I want to say, do what you love. Give your client more than they expect. I wishing you all the success in the world! 🙏

Archived