What will make my Gig to get orders quickly

martinbaidyaa

Your profile and gigs look good. Certainly much better than many I see posted to the forum.

Have you thought about taking the Fiverr Basic English test? From what I can see your level of English is good, so you should pass.

If you pass with a reasonable score it would give buyers added confidence that you will understand their instructions.

Therefore it might (potentially) lead to more orders.

Your profile and gigs look good. Certainly much better than many I see posted to the forum.

Have you thought about taking the Fiverr Basic English test? From what I can see your level of English is good, so you should pass.

If you pass with a reasonable score it would give buyers added confidence that you will understand their instructions.

@english_voice; may I too have your valuable opinion about mine, please.

https://www.fiverr.com/maqboolurrahman?up_rollout=true 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your great suggestion !

I will take the english test soon !

And hope to stay connected with you

For more tips and tricks from you .

Stay Safe <3

Archived