Can someone further explain about advertising your services as a seller on a buyer request offers?

muztre

Hi, I know, I have read about the forbidden area of advertising our services as a seller on buyer request offer.

but what could someone explain it further for me? the border line of it

for example:
what about if I say that I have been doing my expertise for 10 years? does it count as advertising?
what about if I encouraged the to see my gig video? does it count as advertising?

could someone tell me more about do’s and don’ts on these particular subject.

really appreciate the help, thanks

As a seller you are not allowed to promote your services by posting buyer request !
but when you are responding to any buyer request you can write things you offer and can encourage them to check out your particular gig that buyer posted request for!

As a seller you are not allowed to promote your services by posting buyer request !

but when you are responding to any buyer request you can write things you offer and can encourage them to check out your particular gig that buyer posted request for!

I think he means in his offers for buyer requests.

You cannot promote your services AS buyer requests.

You can promote your services when your RESPOND TO buyer requests.

Owh I see, so when I send offers, replying buyer request, Is it OK to talk about my expertise, encouraged them to see my gig video, or even other link video/image that promote myself?

Owh I see, so when I send offers, replying buyer request, Is it OK to talk about my expertise, encouraged them to see my gig video, or even other link video/image that promote myself?

Yes, you can promote yourself in the responses to buyer requests. I would advise caution to not over do it though. Someone how constantly says they are professional, rarely turn out to be professional. If you have to say your a professional, even if you are one, it comes across as you’re probably not.

Yes, you can promote yourself in the responses to buyer requests. I would advise caution to not over do it though. Someone how constantly says they are professional, rarely turn out to be professional. If you have to say your a professional, even if you are one, it comes across as you’re probably not.

rarely turn out to be professional

do you mean turn out to be UNprofessional. thanks for your info and advise

Archived