Deleting Gig and reviews ratings

Hi
I have a new seller account as a Photoshop editor. I recently created a gig and got 3 orders within 2 weeks. The 1st buyer gave me 5 star ratings. The 2nd buyer didn’t give me any ratings. And the 3rd one gave 3.7 ratings by mistake. She was new on Fiverr and also she was fully satisfied with my work. But she mistakenly gave me 3.7 ratings. And now she is feeling guilty for that mistake.
So my overall profile ratings is now 4.3 which is too bad for a new seller. No one will take any risk and order to a new seller with the rating 4.3 … 😫
So the Question is, If I delete my gig, will the reviews still appear there ? Or those bad reviews will also delete?
Thanks.

Hi

I have a new seller account as a Photoshop editor. I recently created a gig and got 3 orders within 2 weeks. The 1st buyer gave me 5 star ratings. The 2nd buyer didn’t give me any ratings. And the 3rd one gave 3.7 ratings by mistake. She was new on Fiverr and also she was fully satisfied with my work. But she mistakenly gave me 3.7 ratings. And now she is feeling guilty for that mistake.

So my overall profile ratings is now 4.3 which is too bad for a new seller. No one will take any risk and order to a new seller with the rating 4.3 … 😫

So the Question is, If I delete my gig, will the reviews still appear there ? Or those bad reviews will also delete?

Thanks.

So the Question is , If I delete my gig, will the reviews still appear there ?

The reviews will still appear on your profile. And if the gig with those reviews is deleted, it will look suspicious, as if you were hiding something.

So the Question is , If I delete my gig, will the reviews still appear there ?

The reviews will still appear on your profile. And if the gig with those reviews is deleted, it will look suspicious, as if you were hiding something.

Can I create a new account and Recreate the same gig with the same portfolios samples descriptions title seo title, after disable this account? Or it will be copyrighted

Can I create a new account and Recreate the same gig with the same portfolios samples descriptions title seo title, after disable this account? Or it will be copyrighted

And how many times you plan on doing this? The best thing to do after negative review is to write a cohesive reply to that review so anyone that reads negative will also see your reply.

You have amazing creator s on Fiverr with 1* negative review. Why negative? because they do not use apple but PC and buyer didn’t know he was dealing with poor seller.

The negative remark has nothing to do with thew quality of the work, it is remark on status of the seller.

And how many times you plan on doing this? The best thing to do after negative review is to write a cohesive reply to that review so anyone that reads negative will also see your reply.

You have amazing creator s on Fiverr with 1* negative review. Why negative? because they do not use apple but PC and buyer didn’t know he was dealing with poor seller.

The negative remark has nothing to do with thew quality of the work, it is remark on status of the seller.

But my overall ratings is now 4.3 . It was my 2nd rating she submitted mistakenly. And every buyer check the ratings 1st before ordering. No one will want to know why the seller got low ratings. If they see low rating, they scroll down for the next seller with high ratings like 4.9 or 5.

Please suggest me what should I do next ? I am too much depressed

But my overall ratings is now 4.3 . It was my 2nd rating she submitted mistakenly. And every buyer check the ratings 1st before ordering. No one will want to know why the seller got low ratings. If they see low rating, they scroll down for the next seller with high ratings like 4.9 or 5.

Please suggest me what should I do next ? I am too much depressed

You just get more orders and get higher ratings. Deleting wont fix anything. Deleting means your score i zero 0.

Can I create a new account and Recreate the same gig with the same portfolios samples descriptions title seo title, after disable this account?

Only if Customer Support allows it. You’d have to ask them for permission first.

Keep in mind, though, that there’s no guarantee that the same thing, or even worse, wouldn’t happen with your new account. Your first review could be 1*. Or you could get no sales at all.

• 1 year later...

Archived