Why Fiverr is first choice for all freelancer?

sabbir15553

I disagree. If I was a buyer I would not want someone using me to ‘practice’ on.

I would want an experienced seller with a proven track record who can do the job within the timeframe agreed.

Yes, You right…Same opinion is mine

Wrong on multiple counts. First of all, it’s not the first choice for all freelancers. Many freelancers would be better served with other platforms, or none at all. Second of all, it’s not a perfect place to practice a skill. You are dealing with real clients looking for real work here.

In comparison to other platforms I’ve checked out so far, this one is fairly easy to use and to understand and I like that potential clients contact the buyers rather than the other way around where the buyers have to beg for work (which is also why I think the buyer’s request section isn’t quite working out).

Wrong on multiple counts. First of all, it’s not the first choice for all freelancers. Many freelancers would be better served with other platforms, or none at all. Second of all, it’s not a perfect place to practice a skill. You are dealing with real clients looking for real work here.

Thank you for your answer

Archived