Does anyone have a list of words we can not use?

tech_clues

There is nothing to hide.if you can not know the answer to my question, you should be sitting quite. everyone knows there is a TOS page. but I am asking for words or sentences which can cause problem. as you mentioned above sometimes, the system wrongly flags things. so what are those things? if you know the answer please do.id No, leave it for someone else.

There is nothing to hide.if you can not know the answer to my question, you should be sitting quite.

Just a word of genuine advice, you will not get much out of the forums if you’re rude to the regulars.

I know about TOS, but my questions is, is there any way i can get a list of Words or sentences that can be flagged. this happens many time with new sellers. Don’t take much pressure on your mind, if you don’t know the answer you can leave it for someone else.

Why would Fiverr do that? Sellers would use that to collude to find ways of getting away with breaking the ToS.

And it should be very obvious to you what would flagged, anyway, if you’ve read the ToS.

You don’t need a list. You’ll get a notice if something you’re writing will be flagged.

You don’t message sellers to ask how they became a Pro. There’s so many things wrong with that I don’t know where to begin. You would know that if you actually understood the ToS. Don’t harass other sellers.

You weren’t flagged for using the words “Fiverr Pro”, you were flagged for contacting another seller with a question unrelated to what they are selling. Once they noticed you were another seller not a buyer, they most likely clicked the report button.

I know about TOS, but my questions is, is there any way i can get a list of Words or sentences that can be flagged. this happens many time with new sellers. Don’t take much pressure on your mind, if you don’t know the answer you can leave it for someone else.

Read the terms of service. You’ll find all you need in there.

It’s not about ‘words’ you can’t use. Fiverr aren’t trying trick you into receiving warnings for using certain words.

But they are trying to prevent certain actions from taking place in order to protect buyers and sellers. Spamming people is one of those actions.

Why would I want to receive an unsolicited message from you asking me to share my business success story with you?

You can use the forums for such a request.

I got an answer thanks for putting your legs into something you don’t know.

With your attitude i get the feeling you won’t be on here for very long, keep it respectful. This isn’t a youtube comments section. People are trying to help you by explaining that it’s not about words as much as it’s about actions. Next time you’re concerned you should type the message into google instead of an e-mail to someone else on here and see what you find out, it might save you a lot of hassle. Have a good day and i hope you do well with your sales.

Peace.

Read the terms of service. You’ll find all you need in there.

It’s not about ‘words’ you can’t use. Fiverr aren’t trying trick you into receiving warnings for using certain words.

But they are trying to prevent certain actions from taking place in order to protect buyers and sellers. Spamming people is one of those actions.

Why would I want to receive an unsolicited message from you asking me to share my business success story with you?

You can use the forums for such a request.

Thanks for the clarifications.you give me correct answer just related to my questions.

With your attitude i get the feeling you won’t be on here for very long, keep it respectful. This isn’t a youtube comments section. People are trying to help you by explaining that it’s not about words as much as it’s about actions. Next time you’re concerned you should type the message into google instead of an e-mail to someone else on here and see what you find out, it might save you a lot of hassle. Have a good day and i hope you do well with your sales.

Peace.

Everyone makes mistakes and i have respect each and every one who answered my question.Thanks to All,but there is huge difference between answering and Taunting.that guy was taunting and his answer was not related to my questions. you can see, there are people like you and other who understand my question and i thanked them separately, they answered accurately.as someone above said this is not you tube comment sections,so i think taunting someone should also not allowed. no once can bear this type of taunting whether he is regular or not.

Everyone makes mistakes and i have respect each and every one who answered my question.Thanks to All,but there is huge difference between answering and Taunting.that guy was taunting and his answer was not related to my questions. you can see, there are people like you and other who understand my question and i thanked them separately, they answered accurately.as someone above said this is not you tube comment sections,so i think taunting someone should also not allowed. no once can bear this type of taunting whether he is regular or not.

You are asking about “forbidden words”, when you got a warning for something completely different. You messaged a seller asking how they got Pro. You can’t do that - it’s spam. I get a couple of these messages regularly, and I report them all. Why are you making successful people waste their time? If you don’t want to buy something, don’t message a seller. It’s obvious.

Who’s taunting you? We’re trying to help you. You’re the rude one telling people “they know nothing” and “you can leave now” and “putting your legs into something you don’t know.”

that guy was taunting and his answer was not related to my questions

But his answer was related to your question. You didn’t get a warning for using a specific word, you got a warning for spamming another seller, which is a ToS violation.

As for the list of words, specific words can get your message flagged, but it’s the intent behind those words that matters (and that decides whether you’re going to get a warning once someone checks the context of your message). If it turns out you were violating the ToS (intentionally or not), you get a warning. If you were using certain words for a legitimate purpose, you could get a warning by mistake, but in many cases, your message will just be delayed until staff sees what’s it actually about.

I messaged someone and ask a question “How did you get Fiver Pro badge” and I got a warning from a fiver.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Phishing and Spam

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you break them.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

Unfortunately I get spammed with stuff like this every day.

At some point you just get used to it. What I hate the most is self-promotion and people that send custom offers so you can buy their services before you even get to reply anything.

Is there any link that has a list of words that could be flagged, against Fiver TOS.please mention below. being a new seller I messaged someone and ask a question “How did you get Fiver Pro badge” and I got a warning from a fiver. now I have left 2 warnings.

“How did you get Fiver Pro badge”

These are the words you used that got you the warning. The pro seller reported your note as spam.

Fiverr is not social media - using the messaging system as if it is socal media will shorten your career here.

These are the words you used that got you the warning. The pro seller reported your note as spam.

Fiverr is not social media - using the messaging system as if it is socal media will shorten your career here.

Very well said, I wish I’d thought of that.

I wish there was a banner at the top of every page saying this 😆 Maybe it would help cut down on the number of “hi” / “u there?” messages I get

Archived