What are the positive impacts of the COVID-19 crisis?

It’s a blessing for the planet and the air and animals are recovering during not as many cars and planes polluting or overrunning the earth.

Of course the suffering is … the terrible trade.

it’s also a blessing in that everyone is staying with his immediate family…

• Like 3

Just to reduce the conversation to the gutter: social distancing means fewer STDs, fewer teenage pregnancies … and a reduction in crime (at least, here in the UK). Although domestic violence is increasing.

I wonder if there will be a spike in babies being born nine months from now. Or a decrease.

• Like 4

I wonder if there will be a spike in babies being born nine months from now. Or a decrease.

If several babies are born 9 months after the pandemic is over, does this mean we’ll have a second generation of boomers?

• Like 2

This will provide a big, lasting boost to remote jobs. That’s a big positive in my book, it’s a more efficient resource allocation in many cases.

I think there will be a short downturn but then a positive rise for freelance work when most companies get back into full pace.

• Like 2

Hi there,

Greetings! Hope you all are well. I’m here since 2017. Day by day the performance is going well.

But is this year a caution for me? Why?

Because I’m an eCommerce product photo editor and image background remover. Most of my clothing brand buyers are importing their dress product from China((COVID-19))! Nowadays I think they are in very complex condition. Maybe that’s why the number of new buyer is decreasing! and I’m getting less product photos. Though other photo types are going we…

• Like 1