Buying your own gig

I just want to ask if any of you here have accidentally ordered your own gig? Like when you looking through your own gig and your finger itching and click on the payment button?

I never have the experience and hopefully, someone can enlighten me what happened you order your gig?

Or will the system even allow you to buy your own gig?

I just want to ask if any of you here have accidentally ordered your own gig? Like when you looking through your own gig and your finger itching and click on the payment button?

I never have the experience and hopefully, someone can enlighten me what happened you order your gig?

You cannot buy your own gig, nor is there any purpose in doing so.

I am wondering why do you even need to buy your own gig, before placing an order there are two phase once you continue and after that it ask for confirmation, if you still do it by mistake then you probably want to do so.

it is kinda similar to the question can i drink water from my nose? it is better not to get the feel of everything. Best of luck have a fun day 😉

I am wondering why do you even need to buy your own gig, before placing an order there are two phase once you continue and after that it ask for confirmation, if you still do it by mistake then you probably want to do so.

it is kinda similar to the question can i drink water from my nose? it is better not to get the feel of everything. Best of luck have a fun day 😉

Yep, this forum is just for fun, I never order gig before, so I not sure about the ordering procedure. Forgive me, I’m too poor to order a gig haha

Sounds like someone who wants to purchase their own gig so they can manipulate ratings and reviews. Asking their question on the forum in hopes of finding someone who done it successfully without being penalized so they can go ahead and do it as well.:man_shrugging:t4:

Sounds like someone who wants to purchase their own gig so they can manipulate ratings and reviews. Asking their question on the forum in hopes of finding someone who done it successfully without being penalized so they can go ahead and do it as well.:man_shrugging:t4:

wow, someone here trying to be a detective. Please read the comment, this post is only just for fun.

I’m not a new seller, been here for 1+ years, I know that you can’t buy your own gig, that will result in your account get banned :tipping_hand_man:

wow, someone here trying to be a detective. Please read the comment, this post is only just for fun.

I’m not a new seller, been here for 1+ years, I know that you can’t buy your own gig, that will result in your account get banned :tipping_hand_man:

I read it again and there’s nothing in your original post that hints your question is “just for fun”. I’m not playing detective, just stating the only reason I could think of as to why would someone post this on the forum.

I read it again and there’s nothing in your original post that hints your question is “just for fun”. I’m not playing detective, just stating the only reason I could think of as to why would someone post this on the forum.

He didn’t state that in his original post, but he did say that in one of his replies.

Yep, this forum is just for fun, I never order gig before, so I not sure about the ordering procedure. Forgive me, I’m too poor to order a gig haha

ok, sorry I didn’t edit my original post

Don’t live in a life full of suspicious ( it very tiring), life is short, enjoy the fun when you can 🙂

I’m not a new seller, been here for 1+ years,

When I search for your username it shows that your account has gone.

Yes, another person who search my name, I already explain it quite a lot, lazy to explain fully.

All in all, I quit fiverr, then rejoin

I already explain it quite a lot, lazy to explain fully.

“of course, I hide my account to avoid people to search me via username 🙂

The above is the answer you gave before.

Hi, if you smell sth fishy, you can just report me to Fiverr, if this clear your doubt. I really dislike to get suspected. Just a fun, asking forum, and turns out to be like this?

Yes the forums are for fun but this isn’t quite in the taste of Fiverr. Fun on the forums usually consist of word games, not pondering how the rules can be bent for your own game or if anyone has tried it before and as @lloydsolutions says, use it for your own advantage.

So yes, suspicious and If this is what you call fun then perhaps it’s best to keep those kind of thoughts away from the Fiverr community. It will only highlight doubt and suspicion of you.

Archived