Gig Feedback / Tips

cclark27

“If you order my gig, please leave a review upon project completion.”

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description as any reference to the word review is best avoided.

A lot has changed since you were last here including the review system.

Make sure to read the updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for all the current rules (including reviews) as to how Fiverr works.

Welcome back to the forum. 🙂

Have you tried making changes to your gig? Your gigs usually get a boost in views when you make changes. Go through your gigs smoothen up the sharp corners, update your prices, extras, description, stuff like that, and your gigs should start to show up more often.

“If you order my gig, please leave a review upon project completion.”

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description as any reference to the word review is best avoided.

A lot has changed since you were last here including the review system.

Make sure to read the updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for all the current rules (including reviews) as to how Fiverr works.

Welcome back to the forum. 🙂

Thank you for your advice!

Have you tried making changes to your gig? Your gigs usually get a boost in views when you make changes. Go through your gigs smoothen up the sharp corners, update your prices, extras, description, stuff like that, and your gigs should start to show up more often.

Yes, I have edited them and updated my pricing, etc. Thank you for your suggestions!

Archived