Give suggestions how to get make sells sales

marinapomorac

Hello, Fiverr community!

Here is my new GIG. Looking for opinions and suggestions on how to make sales!!

It’s almost breakfasts time in my country so I would like to get some income.

HAND DRAWN ARTWORK IN VECTOR

2083412814_vectortracingdrawing.thumb.jpg.644e228c729bdcaae2893ce93eb43ade.jpg
vector tracing drawing1637×1156 519 KB

354149300_ARTWORKVECTORTRACING.thumb.jpg.c63cdaee6d208303290a066a52374348.jpg
ARTWORK VECTOR TRACING1600×1200 627 KB

My name is Marina , and art in any form is MY PASSION !

I love hand-drawn art, but I feel that some art deserves to be traced to a vector format✔️, so it has an opportunity to shine even more and reach more viewers around the world.

➡️ It is highly unlikely that printing or marketing agencies will accept PNG as a good quality photo for marketing and printing purposes.

✔️

#handdrawingtovector #logotovector #logotracing #vectortracing #vectorization

Kind regards.

*To my English proofreading friends, all here is deliberate, starting from the title, I am testing something, I tried with the professional title but no response 😃

Thank you for helping me.

Ohh, so if I am online active all the time I could have more sales??

What do I do with sleeping, do I outsource that or?

Morning for drawing, vectorising when sleeping 😓

Thank you for helping me.

Ohh, so if I am online active all the time I could have more sales??

You stop sleeping. Instead, you adopt vampirism and drink the blood of people who do sleep to stay forever young and productive.

The easiest way to do this is to move to a touristy area where new people come and go all the time. This way, the locals are less likely to rise up and go all Van Helsing on you.

You stop sleeping. Instead, you adopt vampirism and drink the blood of people who do sleep to stay forever young and productive.

The easiest way to do this is to move to a touristy area where new people come and go all the time. This way, the locals are less likely to rise up and go all Van Helsing on you.

It is all funny haha here on the forum then I get serious order for business logo and branding from the company I worked before so I have to turn off “fun Marina” and switch to “PRO mode”.

But keep typing people, love to hear more suggestions on how to make SELLS (somewhere in this world misscryrstal is rolling her eyes out)

It is all funny haha here on the forum then I get serious order for business logo and branding from the company I worked before so I have to turn off “fun Marina” and switch to “PRO mode”.

But keep typing people, love to hear more suggestions on how to make SELLS (somewhere in this world misscryrstal is rolling her eyes out)

If use SEOs rank gig. Right? I best give advice.

😂

Not sure how long I can keep this up. I think I’m starting to regress my English language ability. 😂

Then don’t and give me honest opinion on the drawing in the GIG? What do you think of them? Style wise and precision. It is all hand-drawn, I just did vectorization. This is the most important question here, more then the gig and sales.

Like I said this is very important and SENSITIVE question. Regarding the art. It is all original handwork, no tracing what so ever.

Then don’t and give me honest opinion on the drawing in the GIG? What do you think of them? Style wise and precision. It is all hand-drawn, I just did vectorization. This is the most important question here, more then the gig and sales.

Like I said this is very important and SENSITIVE question. Regarding the art. It is all original handwork, no tracing what so ever.

You if make more clear these question?

Archived