Buyer cancelling order when I told him I'm submitting it, Seems to be SCAM

merohan

For everyone who says the buyer could leave negative feedback, yes he could.

However, if customer support can see that the buyer is clearly abusing the seller - then based on my experience, CS will remove such unwarranted feedback.

When I had a scammer buyer, I was able to demonstrate to CS that I had carried out the work as requested to a high standard. CS rejected the buyer’s claim against me and removed their very critical feedback from my profile.

My claim against the buyer was based on evidence. I was able to demonstrate the buyer was a scammer. Evidence is key - hence my suggested line “at every step of the design process you approved the logos right up until the point of delivery”.

Every case is different, which is why I said the op has to make a choice. Either walk away from the order, and lose two days of time and a bucketload of pride - or stand up to this abusive buyer and report him, hopefully resulting in his account receiving a warning.

I declined the cancellation request.

So shall I deliver the order to be on safer side?

Submit it right now. It’s very foolish to show complete order before delivering it. Buyer had already seen all your designs why would he pay you for that. You should have sent him a sample of your work. Anyways you’re new so it’s ok. Just submit your work before delivery time. Don’t get scammed in future. Best of luck.

Submit it right now. It’s very foolish to show complete order before delivering it. Buyer had already seen all your designs why would he pay you for that. You should have sent him a sample of your work. Anyways you’re new so it’s ok. Just submit your work before delivery time. Don’t get scammed in future. Best of luck.

Delivered

I sent him the low quality pics for sample while doing.

But now after delivery he raised dispute over poor quality which he approved earlier but his team didn’t accept the designs and now he trying to bail out on me.

Not even accepting revisons

Did the delivery.

Now he raised a dispute over the poor quality of work.

That’s fine. You’ve already told us your client approved all 20 designs and only wanted to cancel the order after they had approved your work.

I can’t advise you how to run your business, but if I was you I would be reminding the buyer that “you had already approved all 20 designs and it is for this reason that I will not be accepting the cancellation request”.

That’s fine. You’ve already told us your client approved all 20 designs and only wanted to cancel the order after they had approved your work.

I can’t advise you how to run your business, but if I was you I would be reminding the buyer that “you had already approved all 20 designs and it is for this reason that I will not be accepting the cancellation request”.

I did the same

Never going to accept cancellation.Also I need to stand else someone else will scam me.

I didn’t did anything wrong. Also raised the matter to Support

Archived