My brother and I both are using same WiFi connection or signals.... Please guide

Hi fiverrers, I was reading about multiple accounts on Fiverr here and I got confused. Can you please understand my situation and guide me? Shall be grateful!
SITUATION:
My brother and I both using the same wifi signals but we both have different laptops and mobile phones. As a family members it’s not possible to have two wifi connections or modems at home. So, I there any chances for account disability?
Many thanks in advance

• Like 2

Hi fiverrers, I was reading about multiple accounts on Fiverr here and I got confused. Can you please understand my situation and guide me? Shall be grateful!

SITUATION:

My brother and I both using the same wifi signals but we both have different laptops and mobile phones. As a family members it’s not possible to have two wifi connections or modems at home. So, I there any chances for account disability?

Many thanks in advance

So, I there any chances for account disability?

Are you offering similar or different services?

• Like 1

So if two sellers are using same Wi-Fi, their accounts can get blocked?

if two sellers are using same Wi-Fi

That means Fiverr is being accessed from two different accounts from the same IP address. It’s better to clarify things with the support.

No, realistically speaking, you can not. No matter what the fiverr team says, they will always find a reason to disable the secondary account. Happened to me, even after i asked and didn’t affect me much. So, its better to share you account with anyone looking to create a fiverr account on the same ip.

So, its better to share you account with anyone looking to create a fiverr account on the same ip.

I don’t agree with this part!!

if two sellers are using same Wi-Fi

That means Fiverr is being accessed from two different accounts from the same IP address. It’s better to clarify things with the support.

No, realistically speaking, you can not. No matter what the fiverr team says, they will always find a reason to disable the secondary account. Happened to me, even after i asked and didn’t affect me much. So, its better to share you account with anyone looking to create a fiverr account on the same ip.

So, its better to share you account with anyone looking to create a fiverr account on the same ip.

I don’t agree with this part!!

My jnr bro and I are use the same Wi-Fi. So now our account could be disabled?