New Seller vs Level-1 & Level 2 seller

nkprostudio

Hi Guys,
what is your experience?

is it like as a new seller you have to work hard to get some order but after achieving level-1 or 2 you don’t need to struggle badly, the order will come to your way by your gig ranking?

further please provide your suggestions on my gig, is it looking impressive? your feedback will really help me to grow on Fiverr.

Thanks in advance.

Why are you offering unlimited revisions? Makes no sense. To convert an image to vector, one or two revisions should be enough. Anyone offering unlimited revisions on such an objective task is a red flag to me, I wouldn’t order. I’d expect no revisions to be needed, it’s a straight conversion. Either it’s done correctly or not.

A lot of revisions may make some sense in a highly creative field, like music composing, writing, video editing, etc. On something like converting an image to vectorial or removing a background, it doesn’t make sense.

Why are you offering unlimited revisions? Makes no sense. To convert an image to vector, one or two revisions should be enough. Anyone offering unlimited revisions on such an objective task is a red flag to me, I wouldn’t order. I’d expect no revisions to be needed, it’s a straight conversion. Either it’s done correctly or not.

A lot of revisions may make some sense in a highly creative field, like music composing, writing, video editing, etc. On something like converting an image to vectorial or removing a background, it doesn’t make sense.

@visualstudios

after your reply, I have checked 20 profile related to my gig. 11/20 are offering Unlimited Revision.

But your suggestion really make sense. I will update my gig.

if there is anything else, please let me know the same.

Thank you for your suggestions.

@visualstudios

after your reply, I have checked 20 profile related to my gig. 11/20 are offering Unlimited Revision.

There are a lot of bad sellers on the platform. Offering unlimited revisions is always a bad idea. Don’t follow the advice given by everyone on the forum, or copy any gig on the platform. Look for successful people and see what they do. The most successful sellers on here (higher levels, more expensive gigs, better reviews) do not offer unlimited revisions.

There are a lot of bad sellers on the platform. Offering unlimited revisions is always a bad idea. Don’t follow the advice given by everyone on the forum, or copy any gig on the platform. Look for successful people and see what they do. The most successful sellers on here (higher levels, more expensive gigs, better reviews) do not offer unlimited revisions.

I don’t follow everyone advice unless I can see adviser have achieved something.

which I can see by the level of your work.

Thank You

@visualstudios

@visualstudios talks a lot of sense on these forums.

It really is a very bad idea to offer unlimited revisions.

You are giving your buyer the right to forever keep requesting more work. You won’t be able to argue, as it’s what you’ve promised in the gig. It’s your contract.

Inexperienced sellers only offer unlimited revisions because they think it will incentivise a buyer to work with them. In reality it shouts “I am inexperienced. Abuse me”.

Also, I don’t think it’s as clear cut to say once you reach level 1 or 2, then life on Fiverr becomes easier. You have to be good in the first place in order to reach level 1 or 2.

@visualstudios talks a lot of sense on these forums.

It really is a very bad idea to offer unlimited revisions.

You are giving your buyer the right to forever keep requesting more work. You won’t be able to argue, as it’s what you’ve promised in the gig. It’s your contract.

Inexperienced sellers only offer unlimited revisions because they think it will incentivise a buyer to work with them. In reality it shouts “I am inexperienced. Abuse me”.

Also, I don’t think it’s as clear cut to say once you reach level 1 or 2, then life on Fiverr becomes easier. You have to be good in the first place in order to reach level 1 or 2.

@english_voice Thanks you for your suggestion.

• 11 months later...

About that limited revisions i Made that mistake some time ago that cost me 5 camcellations that kill My rate and i hace to work really hard to be again un level one cause here is the thing; if is with a good buyer someone who already knows your work and your way to do things is good but they are some buyers who doesn’t know what they want and start to ask something different every revision and is like a hámster well it never ends

Archived