Ununsed Payoneer Card

I created a Payoneer account 4 years ago but never used it. I recently started earning through Fiverr and was wondering that,

1. If I use my 4 year old Payoneer account with Fiverr, will Payoneer charge my account the yearly 30$ fee or in my case a total of 120 dollars?

2. I wanted to upgrade/change my regular Payoneer account to Fiverr Revenue account. Is it possible in any way? Or should I make a separate Fiverr Revenue account?
    I contacted Fiverr support as well as Payoneer support about 10 days ago but I have yet to receive any response from either side.

Please let me know about it. Thanks.

I created a Payoneer account 4 years ago but never used it. I recently started earning through Fiverr and was wondering that,

1. If I use my 4 year old Payoneer account with Fiverr, will Payoneer charge my account the yearly 30$ fee or in my case a total of 120 dollars?

2. I wanted to upgrade/change my regular Payoneer account to Fiverr Revenue account. Is it possible in any way? Or should I make a separate Fiverr Revenue account?

I contacted Fiverr support as well as Payoneer support about 10 days ago but I have yet to receive any response from either side.

I wanted to upgrade/change my regular Payoneer card to Fiverr Revenue card. Is it possible in any way? Or should I make a separate Fiverr Revenue card?

If you have the Payoneer Mastercard, you don’t need to do this. Your current card can be used the same way as the Fiverr card.

• Like 1

I wanted to upgrade/change my regular Payoneer card to Fiverr Revenue card. Is it possible in any way? Or should I make a separate Fiverr Revenue card?

If you have the Payoneer Mastercard, you don’t need to do this. Your current card can be used the same way as the Fiverr card.

@ahmwritingco thank you for the response. The reason I wish to do this is I have heard that the payoneer’s 30 dollars yearly fee gets exempted with Fiverr revenue account. This is the sole reason I want to shift to the revenue account.

If I use my 4 year old Payoneer account with Fiverr, will Payoneer charge my account the yearly 30$ fee or in my case a total of 120 dollars

if you are using payoneer card account then you will be charged for every withdrawal from fiverr and also a monthly maintenance fee will be deducted from your payoneer account.

If you have a payoneer balance account fiverr withdrawals are free and you will be charged only the annual maintenance fee by payoneer.

• Like 1

@ahmwritingco thank you for the response. The reason I wish to do this is I have heard that the payoneer’s 30 dollars yearly fee gets exempted with Fiverr revenue account. This is the sole reason I want to shift to the revenue account.

Oh ok. Unfortunately, Payoneer are taking a lot longer to reply to people because of the coronavirus. Hopefully they’ll get back to you soon.

I know that in the past a user could remove their card from their account, but I’m not sure if they were also able to reapply for a new card from an affiliate site.

• Like 1

If I use my 4 year old Payoneer account with Fiverr, will Payoneer charge my account the yearly 30$ fee or in my case a total of 120 dollars

if you are using payoneer card account then you will be charged for every withdrawal from fiverr and also a monthly maintenance fee will be deducted from your payoneer account.

If you have a payoneer balance account fiverr withdrawals are free and you will be charged only the annual maintenance fee by payoneer.

@hinajehan thanks for responding. I am basically worried that I will probably be charged 120 dollars (as payoneer’s 30 dollars yearly fee x 4) because my account is 4 years old but I never used it.

@edukas thanks for responding. I went to the ‘pricing and fees’ tab in my payoneer account. While I can see there a tab saying ‘1% of total amount charged when receiving amount from US payment service’, I am not sure Fiverr payments will come under that category. Also, there is no monthly maintenance fee or yearly fee listed here. So, I am not sure if I have a Payoneer card account or a Payoneer balance account.

@ahmwritingco thanks for the response. Fortunately, I haven’t added my Payoneer account to my Fiverr. So there would not be a problem of removing an account and trying to add another.

@anas_suleman Fiverr is a considered as a US payment service. Usually in card accounts payoneer charge 1$ for normal loading method. For instant loading it charges 3$.
I have gone through the same issue. It was really difficult for us to understand whether my payoneer account was a card account or balance account. I had to contact CS and clarified it. Then I have deactivated my card account and created a new balance account so that now I do not need to pay for fee when withdrawing from Fiverr

• Like 1

@hinajehan thanks for responding. I am basically worried that I will probably be charged 120 dollars (as payoneer’s 30 dollars yearly fee x 4) because my account is 4 years old but I never used it.

@edukas thanks for responding. I went to the ‘pricing and fees’ tab in my payoneer account. While I can see there a tab saying ‘1% of total amount charged when receiving amount from US payment service’, I am not sure Fiverr payments will come under that category. Also, there is no monthly maintenance fee or yearly fee listed here. So, I am not sure if I have a Payoneer card account or a Payoneer balance account.

@ahmwritingco thanks for the response. Fortunately, I haven’t added my Payoneer account to my Fiverr. So there would not be a problem of removing an account and trying to add another.

When you activate your card, then they will charge you, have you activated your card?

• Like 1

When you activate your card, then they will charge you, have you activated your card?

Thank you both @edukas and @hinajehan for the response. I did order a Payoneer card but never activated it. And since I technically don’t have a Payoneer card, I am guessing I still have a Payoneer balance account and I shouldn’t worry about any yearly fees.

• Like 1