Gig Got Denied within a Second or two

Hello guys,

Last night I uploaded a gig in App and Website Preview but as soon as I published the gig within one or two seconds I got TOS strike on it. I received the following message.
"Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.
Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended."

I have sent email to the support team as well. However, I wanted to know from experienced SELLERS of Fiverr that how is this possible to give TOS strike within 2 seconds of publishing a gig.

Thank you.
Regards,

This is Fiverr’s site. They are allowed to determine what services are and are not allowed here. Clearly, you tried to sell something Fiverr does not allow, therefore, Fiverr refused to accept that service. If Fiverr said no, then I recommend that you do not try to re-offer that service. Select a different service that does not go against Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

You did read the entire TOS when you signed up for your account, right?

This is Fiverr’s site. They are allowed to determine what services are and are not allowed here. Clearly, you tried to sell something Fiverr does not allow, therefore, Fiverr refused to accept that service. If Fiverr said no, then I recommend that you do not try to re-offer that service. Select a different service that does not go against Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

You did read the entire TOS when you signed up for your account, right?

I simply offered service of creating app promo. A service which hundreds of other people are offering in that category. How can they check and reject a gig in 2 or 3 seconds?

I simply offered service of creating app promo. A service which hundreds of other people are offering in that category. How can they check and reject a gig in 2 or 3 seconds?

Like I said, this is Fiverr’s website. They can deny any service that they wish – any service that goes against their Terms of Service, which, apparently, your gig did.

I recommend that you find a different service to offer.

Like I said, this is Fiverr’s website. They can deny any service that they wish – any service that goes against their Terms of Service, which, apparently, your gig did.

I recommend that you find a different service to offer.

Hello sir. Since only you replied to my query so I thought to share a development on it with you. Today in the afternoon, I received email from Fiverr that my gig (which was denied and I was given warning) has been moved to requires modification section. I checked my profile and came to know that Days without warning restored to 30/30 which became 0/30 last night. I think there might be some glitch in the system (as you know these days gigs statistics are also not viewable). What is your opinion in this regard?

The fact that it’s being sold doesn’t mean that Fiverr allows it. Fiverr has many thousands of sellers and they can’t vet all of them.

You ask if it’s “possible” … “within 2 seconds…” Fiverr has ways of automating the detection of things that go against their ToS.

Archived