Did buyer ever look over a big gig like where containing long pdfs,videos?

saudbin

I assume you’re asking for a big job that was delivered very quickly did the buyer/seller check anything. I’d say if you had a 40000 word proofreading job it would be impossible to complete it in 15 minutes. Unless they are superhuman.

I assume you’re asking for a big job that was delivered very quickly did the buyer/seller check anything. I’d say if you had a 40000 word proofreading job it would be impossible to complete it in 15 minutes. Unless they are superhuman.

Noo not that.I am a website developer , I am talking about the pdf files which can be attached in gigs

Yes of corse it is really necessary. Just move yourself to the buyers mindset and think what you will look before you purchase any service. It’s not about the overview you are looking for. Through a video and a pdf you can impress your buyer on what you are capable of. So it is really important

Yes of corse it is really necessary. Just move yourself to the buyers mindset and think what you will look before you purchase any service. It’s not about the overview you are looking for. Through a video and a pdf you can impress your buyer on what you are capable of. So it is really important

Thank you for your helping suggestions

My experience is that buyers only look at pictures. Make sure yours are unique and eye catching …

My experience is that buyers only look at pictures. Make sure yours are unique and eye catching

If you are looking for the best person for your work, will you satisfied with only gig images or will you be more impressed if someone explains you how they gonna make it work? If you need to make more sales, think from the buyers point of view

Archived