WHY i'm not getting orders please help

itshuzaifazubai

Same… today I made a site…since there are like thousands of graphic designer on here, I wont have to waste my time waiting for someone to purchase my gig…am still not out the woods yet. I have to get people to my site, people who like my graphics…there was times I was waiting, going on my pc and see if I have customer. but sadly none appear…

The moral of this story is don’t be a hay in a needle stack.

I just check your gig. and If I’m a Buyer i don’t order your Gig because of the quality of your Video. I mean your Animations are good. But you have used automated Voice over. In my personal experience on same gig field, Buyer’s don’t like with Automated Voice, try to do attractive and eye catching video to show your talent. check other’s gig on fiverr. you will see the difference

I just check your gig. and If I’m a Buyer i don’t order your Gig because of the quality of your Video. I mean your Animations are good. But you have used automated Voice over. In my personal experience on same gig field, Buyer’s don’t like with Automated Voice, try to do attractive and eye catching video to show your talent. check other’s gig on fiverr. you will see the difference

@nthamali85 Well Said

Please visit my gigs too, and also help me out how to improve it

Your whiteboard animation video is using a robotic voice, pixelated fonts, overall low quality. There are literally hundreds (if not thousands) whiteboard animation videos that have reviews and are much better than yours. Why would anyone order from you?

I will be honest. To try to help, not to offend.

I looked at your video. Looks ok but that robot voice, unghhh. People like to engage with people. That robot ain’t people. It is not even a cool robot like a Cylon or Dalek. I feel like you are not involved here. I would not be dealing with a real thinking-feeling person.

But still, if I intend to do my own voice over, which I would to advertise MY business, it looks ok enough for $10.

Then Fiverr show me several other providers below yours. $5 is half the price and they have color and more human voiceover! I feel more comforted/confident.

Now that is mean of Fiverr I know but reality is that it is there and will be there.

So what is it that would make me remember and want to choose you over all the other 58 whiteboard offers Fiverr will show me over the next 15 mins (or however long people look)?

Hard for you to know what I would choose. But you can look at how you can be different enough that you appeal to the right kind of buyer for you. Not everyone. Everyone is trying to chase everyone. Maybe you can be a wonderful solution for people who speak Malay or Martian and want animations centered around bats?

I dunno, but be something that makes me think, oh cool, that is the guy I need.
🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Same… today I made a site…since there are like thousands of graphic designer on here, I wont have to waste my time waiting for someone to purchase my gig…am still not out the woods yet. I have to get people to my site, people who like my graphics…there was times I was waiting, going on my pc and see if I have customer. but sadly none appear…

The moral of this story is don’t be a hay in a needle stack.

Okey thanks for valueable answer

I will be honest. To try to help, not to offend.

I looked at your video. Looks ok but that robot voice, unghhh. People like to engage with people. That robot ain’t people. It is not even a cool robot like a Cylon or Dalek. I feel like you are not involved here. I would not be dealing with a real thinking-feeling person.

But still, if I intend to do my own voice over, which I would to advertise MY business, it looks ok enough for $10.

Then Fiverr show me several other providers below yours. $5 is half the price and they have color and more human voiceover! I feel more comforted/confident.

Now that is mean of Fiverr I know but reality is that it is there and will be there.

So what is it that would make me remember and want to choose you over all the other 58 whiteboard offers Fiverr will show me over the next 15 mins (or however long people look)?

Hard for you to know what I would choose. But you can look at how you can be different enough that you appeal to the right kind of buyer for you. Not everyone. Everyone is trying to chase everyone. Maybe you can be a wonderful solution for people who speak Malay or Martian and want animations centered around bats?

I dunno, but be something that makes me think, oh cool, that is the guy I need.

🙂

Okey thanks for valueable answer now i’ll try hard work

Archived