Unable to share gig on Linkedin

• 3 months later...

I have the exact same issue! 😫

“STOP! STOP! STOP!”

Why on planet earth would anyone even want to spam LinkedIn with 5r gigs.

OMG! That is a professional platform designed to exchange work history for employment purpose. No one is looking for microgigs.

‐-‐‐-------‐‐----------‐------------------‐--------

BTW, this is a thread from over 3 years ago.

LinkedIn contains no-follow attribute tag for any submitted link(Url). So this will not act as spam.

If LinkedIn doesn’t want links leading to Fiverr gigs, posting such a link would be spamming, no matter how one disguises it.

An unwanted link/message/offer is spam.

If LinkedIn doesn’t want links leading to Fiverr gigs, posting such a link would be spamming, no matter how one disguises it.

An unwanted link/message/offer is spam.

Did you not see the steps recommended by fiver for getting positive results about ranking and promotion of Gigs? Fiverr says “Share your gigs on social media to grow your impact”. So how 5r itself could ask millions of freelancers to do spam?

658093098_gigpromotion.JPG.219d39a23ba89334addb3167463b90e0.JPG
gig promotion880×431 44.2 KB

• 4 weeks later...

Did you not see the steps recommended by fiver for getting positive results about ranking and promotion of Gigs? Fiverr says “Share your gigs on social media to grow your impact”. So how 5r itself could ask millions of freelancers to do spam?

But when I’m trying to share my GIGs on LinkedIn, It says “Something went wrong. Refresh the page”image.png.07bcfe22eba2f305cbd09f533b7cb482.png . Is there anyone can help me out with this.

Archived