I have a pretty hilarious promovideo, but it doesn't seem to work very well

wsander

Hi everyone,

I created a video for my gig that - in my opinion - is really funny 😀
However, it doesn’t seem to bring in a lot of orders, since I only got two orders in the last 30 days.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/RV9BRR

Should I remove it or do I just have to be patient?
I’m not sure if nobody finds my gig or if I just lost my sense of humor.

Also, this is my first post on the Fiverr forum ever so please be nice to me 😁
Cheers,
Sander

The idea is good, I like it, but isn’t that a copyright infringement? How did it pass the video filter I wonder? Maybe I am wrong.

You have just started, you have one 4.3 review. Concentrate on doing SEO for your gig, good copy etc and be patient. Search on this forum for advice on that.

You need to check also if there is a lot of competation or a low demand for your type of gig.

All of your reactions are very helpful, thank you! 😊
I never thought about the copyright issue to be fair, but I understand what you’re saying and I’m getting worried now. Also the violence thing, I can’t believe I didn’t think about that.

I tried to create a funny video instead of a serious/professional one, since potential buyers might consider this gig to be something different than all the other (more successful) sellers.

But anyway, I understand that I might have to change my video in the future 😓

I never thought about the copyright issue to be fair, but I understand what you’re saying and I’m getting worried now. Also the violence thing, I can’t believe I didn’t think about that.

I tried to create a funny video instead of a serious/professional one, since potential buyers might consider this gig to be something different than all the other (more successful) sellers.

It’s not to say comedy doesn’t sell. It certainly does in the right situation. You have to evaluate who your target audience is. Is it someone serious and working in a business sense or someone who is likely to be more relaxed and have time to appreciate the comedy.

I never thought about the copyright issue to be fair,

When uploading a video to your Gig, only use images and content created or fully owned by you. Do not use copyright images; otherwise, your Gig will be removed.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-video-to-your-gig

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I just got an email from Fiverr saying that my gig video does not met the copyright criteria.
This seems fair haha.

Guess I’ll have to come up with a different video idea then!
Thanks for your input everybody 😀

I just got an email from Fiverr saying that my gig video does not met the copyright criteria.

This seems fair haha.

Guess I’ll have to come up with a different video idea then!

Thanks for your input everybody 😀

You know what, it’s good for you.

You learned something important and will consider it in your future gig videos and images.

Good luck!

Archived