I am new Here Kindly Give me suggestion for shinning in Fiverr

graphics_xpert8

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello , I am Shajal .
I have created a gig about youtube video thumbnails . Already i have Completed more than 10 orders within 10 days. But i just see that some of my Completed orders image is not shown to my GIG images.
I don’t know why? can anyone give me the solution?

On 5/8/2020 at 12:19 PM, graphics_xpert8 said:

I don’t know why? 

Because buyers decide whether the image will show or not. Sometimes they don’t want images to show (for example, for confidentiality reason).

On 5/8/2020 at 12:19 PM, graphics_xpert8 said:

can anyone give me the solution?

There’s nothing you can do about it. If the buyers don’t want the images to show, it is their right.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am a level one seller . Basically i works for youtube thumbnails design.
I have completed more than 30 order during this month. My gig was atz the first page . But suddenly i can’t find my gig by searching with the same title. Even don’t find my gig to the other pages .
Just i can show my gig when i filter the search option to Online sellers. Then i just find my gig otherwise not.
How can i get the solution ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,
I works on Fiverr more than 6 months. I have a Youtube Thumbnails Gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/Q2voVR. Starting of May month i got many orders and earn more than 800$ . But suddendly 6 days ago i was’t able to find my gig on the first page. After that i wait for 7 days then yesterday i got my Gig to the first page. But still now not able to get orders from buyer as like before.
So what can i do now? 🤧

Being on the first page doesn’t guarantee you any orders, also your past performance can not predict your future earnings. Keep that in mind, just cuz you earned $800 in May doesn’t mean you’ll earn $800 in June.

Being on the first page doesn’t guarantee you any orders, also your past performance can not predict your future earnings. Keep that in mind, just cuz you earned $800 in May doesn’t mean you’ll earn $800 in June.

you contact fiverr customer care

Broadly speaking, your area of speciality is graphic / creative design. I don’t think anyone looking at your profile would question why you are selling different gigs - they all share a common link.

However, while I know there are others that disagree with me on my next point, I think some people would question your skills and competence if you offered for example a ‘data entry’ gig alongside a ‘professional logo design gig’.

Those sellers do exist on Fiverr. In my opinion a professional logo designer does not do data entry. Alarm bells would ring for me as a buyer.

Broadly speaking, your area of speciality is graphic / creative design. I don’t think anyone looking at your profile would question why you are selling different gigs - they all share a common link.

However, while I know there are others that disagree with me on my next point, I think some people would question your skills and competence if you offered for example a ‘data entry’ gig alongside a ‘professional logo design gig’.

Those sellers do exist on Fiverr. In my opinion a professional logo designer does not do data entry. Alarm bells would ring for me as a buyer.

Thank you so much for your opinions

A member wrote to one of his buyer:

Ok, Madam, I will do as you said.
She replied:
I didn’t like it. To heal, call me Stella. I’m not your Boss. God sent you to be partner in purpose with your talent.

British people like it but the Americans don’t. Even some American people, specially from the North, take it to mind. They don’t like at all to be addressed Sir or Madam.

So always call them by names. If your buyer does not use his/her name, then you may ask his/her name politely or you may ask : What should I call you, please?
Still someone may take it to mind and may ask you in reply:
Is that too important?

Let me explain in brief, as found in dictionary.
Madam
(Noun)
(a) a polite term of address to a woman, a respectful address to a married or older woman. A younger woman/girl is addressed “Miss”
-I’m sorry, Madam, the restaurant is fully booked.

(b) a polite salutation in a formal letter.
-Dear Sir/Madam

© used before the title of an office or position.
Madam President. Her Excellency President

(d) the mistress of a household
-Is everything all right, Madam?

(e) a woman who runs a house of prostitution.
-Madam Papia will arrive soon.

I think some people would question your skills and competence if you offered for example a ‘data entry’ gig alongside a ‘professional logo design gig’.

True. Just like they would question the skills and competence of sellers who offer both copywriting and logo design. It’s not that people can’t be competent in both, it’s that those categories are advertised as something that can earn you quick cash even if you don’t have any skills, so people without skills often offer those things.

Archived