Buyer behaviour is getting worst

Lower price you have on gig, more work you do for that people 😉
They know how badly u want to get reviews, so thats the main reason. And those people always wants so much for 5 bucks. Higher the price is , less problems it cause. Ofcourse it depends also on your skills.

Sadly scammer buyers exist.

I’m sure you realise this, but these type of buyers are abusers. They will push you harder and harder, they will constantly request revisions when in reality the revisions should be a new order, they will threaten negative feedback if you do not comply, etc.

The best thing you can do is avoid working with them.

• 5 months later...

Sadly scammer buyers exist.

I’m sure you realise this, but these type of buyers are abusers. They will push you harder and harder, they will constantly request revisions when in reality the revisions should be a new order, they will threaten negative feedback if you do not comply, etc.

The best thing you can do is avoid working with them.

But how would we know we’re getting into that mess?

I had a similar experience today in which buyer was ok in the beginning but I guess she was expecting some miraculous results in a single healing session. When I tried explaining her she used offensive words and threatened to give negative feedbacks on all my gigs through her friends. I asked her to take the refund (though I had worked for her) but she’s taking it on a complete other level.

But how would we know we’re getting into that mess?

I had a similar experience today in which buyer was ok in the beginning but I guess she was expecting some miraculous results in a single healing session. When I tried explaining her she used offensive words and threatened to give negative feedbacks on all my gigs through her friends. I asked her to take the refund (though I had worked for her) but she’s taking it on a complete other level.

Omg that’s horrible, I dont have any clients yet but i dont know what i would do in this situation, I’m so sorry.

Archived