About account login from different location at the same time

sadiqcheema1

You can log-in on how many devices you want, sure. However, if both are in use at the same time in different locations… how’s that possible? You can’t be in two places at the same time. That will mean more than one person is using the account.

Is it against fiverr’s policy if one account is being operated by two persons? but one one account to be there in use?

Is it against fiverr’s policy if one account is being operated by two persons? but one one account to be there in use?

I wouldn’t advise it. There are teams using one account, but the point of contact should be one person. Not sure if it’s strictly forbidden (as having two accounts for one person is), but it will be suspicious for sure.

I wouldn’t advise it. There are teams using one account, but the point of contact should be one person. Not sure if it’s strictly forbidden (as having two accounts for one person is), but it will be suspicious for sure.

Is there any way I can get assured of it?

Is there any way I can get assured of it?

Contact costumer support. But even then, anything they say is… whatever they say. They are not consistent or transparent. They may say A now and B later.

Btw, you should have posted that initially, it seems pretty obvious that’s your intention, having multiple people use one account.