Gig is not in search

kreativeutsa

Hi all,
Hope you are well.
I am a level 2 seller.
My best sale gig is infographic which link attached below.
Last 15 days my gig is not in search. I totally can not find my gig in search despite searching with my keyword.I do not know what is wrong.
Can any one help me out.
Gig link-
https://www.fiverr.com/kreativeutsa/unique-exclusive-infographic-design

Did you recently edit your gig? If yes, it may take some time to come in the search page.

Also you can use gig active or/ not feature.

Go there 👉

Thank you.

Yes, I edited my gig just before some days of Fiverr gig status issue which is going on.

Did you recently edit your gig? If yes, it may take some time to come in the search page.

Also you can use gig active or/ not feature.

Go there 👉

Hello @logographs Can you please tell me how long does it take to come to original place. I edited my gig and now its been 2 months i am still at bottom.

Hello @logographs Can you please tell me how long does it take to come to original place. I edited my gig and now its been 2 months i am still at bottom.

I heard, it takes 24-48 hours. But there is no guaranty to get the original place, because gigs are frequently changing positions as I experienced.

On 5/16/2020 at 1:12 PM, logographs said:

I heard, it takes 24-48 hours. But there is no guaranty to get the original place, because gigs are frequently changing positions as I experienced.

In my case its been 2 months since i am at last page. I don’t know what to do now.

Lets hope for the best 😀

Yes, it’s the exact same with me! I had 10-15 messages and 5 orders a day. Since the beginning of May I only have orders from and messages from repeat customers. What the hell is happening? Check my activity page to see I commented on 20 similar threads and I created 2 threads myself:

Facing same issue… gig disappeared from the search a week ago
Well, I completely understand you because it affect mostly all sellers. I hope they find lasting solution to this.

A lot of sellers are experiencing this and it’s absolute hell!

Archived