Not getting any order!

alpha_geek01

hello friends. my name is hrutik. I am doing too much hard work to create an gig and also to learn new skills but still I don’t have getting any order. I am upset and demotivate now. please help me and tell me what can I do? and how work on fiverr.?

also checked my following gigs and please provide your feedback.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/1Ezdkz

https://www.fiverr.com/share/EmPV28

thanks.

-you’ve just started this month, so you won’t get orders very often at the moment
-there might not be much demand for the services you provide
-on “I will do niche base active email collection”, i simply don’t understand what your service is
-on “I will do everything on microsoft excel”, what’s a ‘data entry operator’?
-give your gigs their own description, you’ve just copy pasted them and changed some things

-you’ve just started this month, so you won’t get orders very often at the moment

-on “I will do niche base active email collection”, i simply don’t understand what your service is

-give your gigs their own description, you’ve just copy pasted them and changed some things

This is my new gig this month. I joined fiverr on April and hoping for the best. Am learning from you guys.

thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

thank you so much for your valuable and imp feedback.

Archived