Gig analytics "N/A" ~ Fixed

wp_kid

How can you explain that since you’re now the forum customer support…

I am not “forum support”. And you don’t need to refer to me as this just to be facetious. I have no interest in validating what you believe, just so you can feel better about it. I have stated what Fiverr has stated. If Fiverr states openly that there is nothing wrong – as they have, then there is nothing wrong.

If you don’t believe in my above test, you can also do and see for yourself.

I have no interest confirming your personal claims. I have stated the facts, as Fiverr has stated them to us, and I have explained the nature of how we know things work. That should be answer enough.

@jonbaas I have no personal attack on you… I’m sorry if you feel offended… Just trying to explain things to you.

• Like 2

I am not “forum support”. And you don’t need to refer to me as this just to be facetious. I have no interest in validating what you believe, just so you can feel better about it. I have stated what Fiverr has stated. If Fiverr states openly that there is nothing wrong – as they have, then there is nothing wrong.

I have no interest confirming your personal claims. I have stated the facts, as Fiverr has stated them to us, and I have explained the nature of how we know things work. That should be answer enough.

@jonbaas I respect you being veteran in the group but sometime what we know for years become obsolete/invalid/archaic over night if we fail to upgrade our knowledge… Algorithm of 2015 is different from this year own at least there must have been little adjustment on the algorithm.

I just stated some observation, but you seem not interested in the test…

• Like 7

It’s working for you Great. Isn’t working for many of Us That’s it. We aren’t getting any response from Buyers .

Kindly Take into consideration what others are going through.

• Like 3

It’s working for you Great. Isn’t working for many of Us That’s it. We aren’t getting any response from Buyers .

It’s working for you Great. Isn’t working for many of Us That’s it.

I experience the same things all the loud voices are complaining about right now. I am not immune just because I am a Fiverr veteran. The search algorithm affects us all equally. The difference is, I work with the system, instead of complaining when it doesn’t do what I want or make me more visible than someone else. There are thousands of people who want to be on the first page of search results, but there isn’t room for them on that page. This is why the system rotates all gigs (based upon internal factors we do not need to know about).

If you are rotated “to the last page”, be patient, and you will likely be rotated back. This has happened to me many times over the past few years. Yes, it happens to me, and no, I am not complaining about it over and over here on the forums – like the current loud voices are.

This is how the search algorithm works.

We aren’t getting any response from Buyers .

It is a terribly irresponsible concept to expect the Fiverr search system to work in your favor, and provide you with all of your orders. If you aren’t getting the kind of orders you want from the search system, then please take responsibility for your own success, and market and promote your gigs to your target customers – on your own – wherever they may be located. All businesses have to do this. Here on Fiverr, you are a businessman too, so I don’t understand why hard self-motivated work doesn’t apply to the loud voices here, on the forums?

Fiverr says the search system is working like it should. This clarification is clearly posted on everyone’s Gigs page. As Fiverr clearly states, the analytics display error has nothing to do with gigs being active, and functioning properly, within the search system.

I am well aware of the nature of the complaints being voiced here. Complaints, however, do not equal truth, especially when Fiverr has clearly spelled out the nature of the error (and it’s connection to anything else). Complaining about something that Fiverr says is not broken, is not going to result in the search system being changed to adhere to the demands being voiced here.

Please be patient. The analytics DISPLAY ERROR will be fixed when Fiverr fixes it.

• Like 2

I experience the same things all the loud voices are complaining about right now. I am not immune just because I am a Fiverr veteran. The search algorithm affects us all equally. The difference is, I work with the system, instead of complaining when it doesn’t do what I want or make me more visible than someone else. There are thousands of people who want to be on the first page of search results, but there isn’t room for them on that page. This is why the system rotates all gigs (based upon internal factors we do not need to know about).

If you are rotated “to the last page”, be patient, and you will likely be rotated back. This has happened to me many times over the past few years. Yes, it happens to me, and no, I am not complaining about it over and over here on the forums – like the current loud voices are.

This is how the search algorithm works.

We aren’t getting any response from Buyers .

It is a terribly irresponsible concept to expect the Fiverr search system to work in your favor, and provide you with all of your orders. If you aren’t getting the kind of orders you want from the search system, then please take responsibility for your own success, and market and promote your gigs to your target customers – on your own – wherever they may be located. All businesses have to do this. Here on Fiverr, you are a businessman too, so I don’t understand why hard self-motivated work doesn’t apply to the loud voices here, on the forums?

Fiverr says the search system is working like it should. This clarification is clearly posted on everyone’s Gigs page. As Fiverr clearly states, the analytics display error has nothing to do with gigs being active, and functioning properly, within the search system.

I am well aware of the nature of the complaints being voiced here. Complaints, however, do not equal truth, especially when Fiverr has clearly spelled out the nature of the error (and it’s connection to anything else). Complaining about something that Fiverr says is not broken, is not going to result in the search system being changed to adhere to the demands being voiced here.

Please be patient. The analytics DISPLAY ERROR will be fixed when Fiverr fixes it.

@jonbaas why are you always referring to “Fiverr say”?.. Let me tell you something, there is what we call Market Strategy, if a business or an organization is affected one way or the other, in order to protect the interest of people patronizing them, they may say nothing is wrong with the business or say everything under control, this is just to calm the people down and not letting them fret or run away.

Look at the statistics issue for over 3 weeks, Fiverr is yet to rectify it and that same time alot of sellers complaining of missing gig, I did a test above in which I told you to carry out but you seem not interested because you know something is wrong with the system.

I don’t want you always saying that phrase that “Fiverr say”, what if they are trying to protect the interest of the community and people using it thereby trying to calm everybody down and not fret, and they are not telling us what we suppose to know?.. I respect you @jonbaas and I will always do so.

Please respect others sellers opinion.

• Like 18

It’s like more than 2 weeks my gigs impressions, views, clicks, orders shows like N/A. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take more.

It’s like more than 2 weeks my gigs impressions, views, clicks, orders shows like N/A. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take more.

that’s also what I said, its taking too long for the maintenance.

• Like 2

Hey to all they are working on their site, because i was one gig that has no category, so today i have got an message, that we have create a new category and shift your wrong category to default category,
So they are create a new one category, so obviously they are improving and working on site,

• Like 2

This issue is getting out of hands now and been up to a week i have been experiencing thesame and no update and getting it fix yet… i hope fiverr CS will keep us updated so to know whats really going on with our gigs

i hope fiverr CS will keep us updated so to know whats really going on with our gigs

As Fiverr has noted, nothing is going on with your gigs. The issue is merely an analytics display issue. Your gigs are still active and operating as they should.

• Like 3

@jonbaas why are you always referring to “Fiverr say”?.. Let me tell you something, there is what we call Market Strategy, if a business or an organization is affected one way or the other, in order to protect the interest of people patronizing them, they may say nothing is wrong with the business or say everything under control, this is just to calm the people down and not letting them fret or run away.

Look at the statistics issue for over 3 weeks, Fiverr is yet to rectify it and that same time alot of sellers complaining of missing gig, I did a test above in which I told you to carry out but you seem not interested because you know something is wrong with the system.

I don’t want you always saying that phrase that “Fiverr say”, what if they are trying to protect the interest of the community and people using it thereby trying to calm everybody down and not fret, and they are not telling us what we suppose to know?.. I respect you @jonbaas and I will always do so.

Please respect others sellers opinion.

what if they are trying to protect the interest of the community and people using it thereby trying to calm everybody down and not fret, and they are not telling us what we suppose to know?

So what if they are? Look at how some people are reacting. They need to be calmed down. This is not the big disaster people are acting like it is.

This is nothing. I wish people would stop making it into something it’s not.

Maybe they got tired of always being asked why someone’s impressions went down. I would have taken those stats off a long time ago the way people were always obsessing over them and not realizing how it’s normal to have them go up and down.

• Like 4

There is literally no reason at all that anyone requires to see those metrics, none.

We didn’t have those for the first three or four years I was here. You do not need those. I have no idea why people are so upset about them not being shown.

why people are so upset about them not being shown.

It’s because Gig’s rotation might be not working properly. Despite Fiverr says everything is carried out the way it should be.

People aren’t Just acting there is a reason for that Just before this issue came in everything was going well.

That’s my opinion not here to offend Anyone 🙂

• Like 4

There is literally no reason at all that anyone requires to see those metrics, none.

We didn’t have those for the first three or four years I was here. You do not need those. I have no idea why people are so upset about them not being shown.

It’s because this month has been bad in terms of orders for a lot of sellers including me!

When something like that happens, we go to look for an answer in the analytics!

Are the impressions low? Or the clicks? What to improve? What to do to get back to the good selling heaven it was last month! I think that’s what it is!

• Like 1

It’s because this month has been bad in terms of orders for a lot of sellers including me!

When something like that happens, we go to look for an answer in the analytics!

Are the impressions low? Or the clicks? What to improve? What to do to get back to the good selling heaven it was last month! I think that’s what it is!

I can relate to this. I used to see the analytics everyday just to see how my gigs were performing so I could see what should I change / improve about them, even tho i wasn’t getting any orders, It really was a nice way to see how the conversion was doing. Now there’s nothing to see. Fortunately I got some orders this week. I Hope Fiverr’s team will solve this problem soon.

• Like 2

fiverr staff is taking a nap 🙂 i don’t really obsess over my stats but a lot of people do and they had plenty of time to fix it yet they didn’t

I’m sure they are seeing lots of new sellers arrive suddenly and need to work on new ways to give as many gigs as possible impressions.

• Like 3

But that’s how it always is. It’s never working for everyone. It used to work for you, now it’s someone else’s turn for it to work for them.

• Like 5