Gig analytics "N/A" ~ Fixed

wp_kid

TIL the mobile app shows analytics. Where is this normally shown? I don’t think i’ve ever seen it on the app, only on pc.

Immediately after opening the app it’s at the bottom of the page, try scrolling down.

I do recall there being a way to view 30 days etc (thinking back to about a year ago), but if I’m remembering correctly it was awkward to get to. If I find it again I’ll let you know…

• Like 4

Immediately after opening the app it’s at the bottom of the page, try scrolling down.

I do recall there being a way to view 30 days etc (thinking back to about a year ago), but if I’m remembering correctly it was awkward to get to. If I find it again I’ll let you know…

I see it now! Thanks! Strange that i’ve never noticed it down there before

• Like 3

FYI - the mobile app should show Gig analytics today.

Thank you telling this. Please update us regarding the search algorithm. We, fiverr community never received an update regarding this. If this is a issue, atleast let us know, all of us are worried but we receive no update from you guys. Hopefully you will respond to this. Thanks

• Like 3

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

yeah its the same with me…95 percent are my returning customers or regular clients…and i’ve seen gigs with 0 sales too showing up on the first page…and my own gig is bouncing between 2nd and 5th page…i made sales too and the gig has gone from 3rd to 5th page now…something is still wrong

• Like 4

yeah its the same with me…95 percent are my returning customers or regular clients…and i’ve seen gigs with 0 sales too showing up on the first page…and my own gig is bouncing between 2nd and 5th page…i made sales too and the gig has gone from 3rd to 5th page now…something is still wrong

The only thing I can imagine, is they’ve adjusted the algorithm to give new sellers a better chance, but then sorting on “best selling” should still show the best selling, thats why I think I can tell something is still off.

• Like 3

Thank you telling this. Please update us regarding the search algorithm. We, fiverr community never received an update regarding this. If this is a issue, atleast let us know, all of us are worried but we receive no update from you guys. Hopefully you will respond to this. Thanks

My Analytics are back.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like you have checked out all those sellers to arrive at this conclusion.

I see @misscrystal did and she came to a similar conclusion.

This is now at least the 10th time I have checked people’s gigs in the listings and found them listed among those complaining. Only 2 out of the 10 I’ve checked did indeed have their gigs not appearing in the listings.

Everyone has a right to say what they are experiencing.

Yes, including @jonbaas

Great. thank you so much!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

GIG analytics section with Impression and clicks and other things with orange line thingy is not working, only Impressions are shown no matter what you click, so get ready for second wave.

yes, same here.

I was trying to see my clicks of a gig, refreshing page again and again, clearing cache. etc.

So, it’s a bug again

:thinking:

• Like 4