Gig analytics "N/A" ~ Fixed

wp_kid

You took the words right out of my mouth. With these replies, I could swear that there are 2-3 people getting paid to calm people down because of the panic this bug is creating.

As I said earlier, the gigs stopped rotating and you might be lucky to be on the first or second page when it stopped. However, there are people stuck on the last page.

I receive atleast two messages on Fiverr everyday and ever since this bug started, I have received 0. 0. I have like 5 friends on Fiverr that the same has happened to. Either their gigs disappeared to the last page or they can’t even find their gigs anymore. On the other hand , you will find gigs with 1 star reviews , 2 star reviews on the first page. And these gigs have been on the first page for weeks now. That would never happen if everything was normal.

Yes you’re lucky, your gigs are working fine because the platform collapsed when you were on the first page or so, but you can’t use your own privileges to downplay what everyone else is going through. That makes no sense at all.

As it has been said repeatedly here, if it was a just a display issue, Fiverr would have solved it in a day. IT IS WAY MORE THAN THAT. The N/A bug has messed up the algorithm but Fiverr won’t tell us that because that will make them lose people.

Waking up to see replies dismissing everyone’s claims as “illogical” or just replying with “Fiverr has already said it doesn’t affect so it doesn’t ” make me sick.

Well said, totally agree!

• Like 6

I have just went into analytics page and got a pop up with “UPDATED ANALYTICS SYSTEM”. I thought “Woah, they must have fixed it!”. Went to Gigs page and still warning on top of my page and N/A.

Hope they fix it soon.

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

We are in the final stages of testing the fix for this issue. No final timeline for full rollout to all users, but wanted to give you a quick update of what I know.

Good news! I just received word that the rollout is complete and all users should see their Gig impressions data returned to normal. If you still do not see the fix, please log out, try clearing cookies and logging back in. If that still doesn’t work, please contact support with your information and we can investigate.

Thank you all again for your patience while we fixed this bug. I know it impacted everyone differently and we’re as happy as you to see it resolved.

• Like 31

Good news! I just received word that the rollout is complete and all users should see their Gig impressions data returned to normal. If you still do not see the fix, please log out, try clearing cookies and logging back in. If that still doesn’t work, please contact support with your information and we can investigate.

Thank you all again for your patience while we fixed this bug. I know it impacted everyone differently and we’re as happy as you to see it resolved.

Yeah! finally, I am more than happy.

• Like 2

Hey everyone,

Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up.

Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

Hi,

Thanks for solving the issue. I can see the analytics properly in my browser. However, it is not available in the app. Do I have to wait next 7 days to view all the analytics?

Thanks. 🙂

• Like 3

My gig used to receive 3-4 orders with 80-100 views everyday, a few months back Fiverr even contacted me to help them with creating a whole new category since I was and still am one of the top sellers within the Tattoo Design category.

Ever since the gig analytics crashed I have had a maximum of 4 clicks on my gig per day and I have gotten an eighth of the orders that I usually get.

I understand that this is not a large amount of people and I am not asking for any type of special treatment. I would just like to add to the obvious evidence that can be found in the forum already.

I have worked extremely hard to gain momentum on this platform, just like many other sellers here that are experiencing the same problem. The customer support service needs to address this problem and give their sellers the respect that they deserve.

• Like 9

My gig used to receive 3-4 orders with 80-100 views everyday, a few months back Fiverr even contacted me to help them with creating a whole new category since I was and still am one of the top sellers within the Tattoo Design category.

Ever since the gig analytics crashed I have had a maximum of 4 clicks on my gig per day and I have gotten an eighth of the orders that I usually get.

I understand that this is not a large amount of people and I am not asking for any type of special treatment. I would just like to add to the obvious evidence that can be found in the forum already.

I have worked extremely hard to gain momentum on this platform, just like many other sellers here that are experiencing the same problem. The customer support service needs to address this problem and give their sellers the respect that they deserve.

The world is still working its way through a pandemic and the resulting financial and economic impacts. Tattoo designs are luxury goods. Luxury goods are usually hit the hardest by economic downturns.

• Like 8

The world is still working its way through a pandemic and the resulting financial and economic impacts. Tattoo designs are luxury goods. Luxury goods are usually hit the hardest by economic downturns.

That’s a one dimensional way of looking at the subject with all of the evidence that I provided.

I could’ve easily just told you that there’s a large amount of people who aren’t having much of a financial problem through this pandemic.

We are also speaking of online traffic, I think it is more than fair to say that it should be much higher since most people are in their homes throughout the pandemic.

Many countries have also opened tattoo shops, my country included. Which would suggest more online traffic.

Lastly, there are multiple people with the same problem. They are not all in the Tattoo Design category.

The problem I see within this thread is that there are people with serious issues on their gig and the people that aren’t experiencing it are the first to call it out as something that isn’t true.

There is obviously a larger issue at hand.

• Like 8

That’s a one dimensional way of looking at the subject with all of the evidence that I provided.

I could’ve easily just told you that there’s a large amount of people who aren’t having much of a financial problem through this pandemic.

We are also speaking of online traffic, I think it is more than fair to say that it should be much higher since most people are in their homes throughout the pandemic.

Many countries have also opened tattoo shops, my country included. Which would suggest more online traffic.

Lastly, there are multiple people with the same problem. They are not all in the Tattoo Design category.

The problem I see within this thread is that there are people with serious issues on their gig and the people that aren’t experiencing it are the first to call it out as something that isn’t true.

There is obviously a larger issue at hand.

I am merely providing a different viewpoint that is supported by history. You might be right that Fiverr itself has something to do with, but that too is a one-dimensional way of looking at the subject. 😉

• Like 4