Gig analytics "N/A" ~ Fixed

wp_kid

Why doesn’t Fiverr show any stats even when “last 6 months” is selected? Surely they should have the values stored for past months in a way that can be easily shown. ie. they all went to zero at one point for everyone and then they changed it to display “N/A” for everything, even ones that could (I assume) still easily be shown.

Have Fiverr said anything about the cause of this (like something not running correctly)? Is it right in one table/place but not in another?

Is this anything to do with the changes for paid promotion of gigs like was suggested?

• Like 47

Why doesn’t Fiverr show any stats even when “last 6 months” is selected? Surely they should have the values stored for past months in a way that can be easily shown. ie. they all went to zero at one point for everyone and then they changed it to display “N/A” for everything, even ones that could (I assume) still easily be shown.

Have Fiverr said anything about the cause of this (like something not running correctly)? Is it right in one table/place but not in another?

Is this anything to do with the changes for paid promotion of gigs like was suggested?

Why doesn’t Fiverr show any stats even when “last 6 months” is selected?

Occam’s razor, it’s gone.

• Like 26

We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active. Fiverr’s Dev team is aware of the bug and is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience.

You can share your experience or post an update on this in this thread.

Edit on : 2020-06-01T18:00:00Z

We already have 500+ replies regarding this issue, Fiverr Dev Team working on it to fix. Unless Fiverr fixes the issue, there isn’t anything we can do. For now, the thread is closed for any new reply, For detailed information please read the entire thread, a lot of information/experience already shared here.

Edit: The issue is resolved.

If you still do not see the fix, please log out, try clearing cookies, and logging back in. If that still doesn’t work, please contact support with your information.

~ Read This.

But not to worry, your Gigs are activ e

This is not true as my Gigs disappeared, No orders and new messages.

• Like 39

From 2 sales in March and 3 sales in April to 0 since this bug occurred.
I know that the current situation in the world might cause that but I can’t understand why did I stop receiving any message? In March and April combined I received around 40-50 messages and, as I said, since this problem started I haven’t got a single message.
And when I search my gig sometimes it’s on the last page and other times I can not even find it.

Spamming “thank you” in every topic about this bug won’t help anyone.
We have to make Fiverr the best place for freelancers together and pointing out to the issues is one step closer to that goal.

Please don’t unpin this topic as you did with the last one.
We need everyone’s voice to be heard!
@wp_kid

• Like 48

I know that the current situation in the world might cause that but I can’t understand why did I stop receiving any message? In March and April combined I received around 40-50 messages and, as I said, since this problem started I haven’t got a single message.

And when I search my gig sometimes it’s on the last page and other times I can not even find it.

We have to make Fiverr the best place for freelancers together and pointing out to the issues is one step closer to that goal.

@wp_kid

Same happened with me.

• Like 12

@wp_kid

Agree~ It needs to be discussed.

• Like 13