Met criteria for Level 1 but didn't change

Hi,

I hope you are all doing well. Yesterday I finally met all the criteria to be a Level 1 seller, however, my seller level hasn’t changed. Is this supposed to be an automatic process? Or is there a certain amount of time you need to wait for it to change?

Thanks

Hi,

I hope you are all doing well. Yesterday I finally met all the criteria to be a Level 1 seller, however, my seller level hasn’t changed. Is this supposed to be an automatic process? Or is there a certain amount of time you need to wait for it to change?

Thanks

Is this supposed to be an automatic process? Or is there a certain amount of time you need to wait for it to change?

Thanks

Hi @bitwiseauto,

It’s automatic and it could take a couple of days after your evaluation period has ended. So, if by Sunday you still haven’t leveled, please get in touch with CS.

Is this supposed to be an automatic process? Or is there a certain amount of time you need to wait for it to change?

Thanks

Hi @bitwiseauto,

It’s automatic and it could take a couple of days after your evaluation period has ended. So, if by Sunday you still haven’t leveled, please get in touch with CS.

Thank you. I will wait a few days and see what happens per your suggestion.

Just to add: Evaluation happens on the 15th but you’d have to consider different timezones as well. It’s still the 14th my side of the world for example, but you should be automatically promoted in a few days.

Congrats on reaching level 1

Thanks. Level 1 seemed impossible to reach back when I started.

I’ll wait a few days and check again then.

Thanks for your help

Archived