Anyone notice Fiverr's latest feature?

frank_d

A couple of days ago while I was browsing through my orders I noticed something odd on the "Perks" section on the far right of the screen.

Right beneath the Buyers request feature, was a new one called "Sellers proposals" and there was a "NEW" tag right next to it!

Clicking the link got me an error message, and by the time I went back to my sales page to take a screenshot, the link was gone, just like that!

Anyone else caught a glimpse of it?

Sounds exciting! I wonder how it's implemented... :)

Well this feature has a purpose since now a seller is not allowed to conact a buyer, unless the buyer initiates contact first.

Or maybe this serves another purpose. Like for instance if a buyer messages a seller and asks for something custom, and the seller now only messages specs and price, maybe now there’s a formal way to propose terms and price for custom projects.

Who knows?

@atechkid yes this feature is new, it rolled out when the iOS app came out. 🙂

thenewsbyyou said: Wouldn't seller proposals just get flooded though? What's the point of seller proposals when you already have the listings?

well there could be limits according to a seller's level, much like there is now for sending offers to a buyers request.

So a seller must be careful as to where he sends a proposal. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived