Good communication, best services and patience are the key to success

I’ve been on Fiverr since a couple of years, though was not so active. Since a short while, I’m quite active and happy to deliver 8/9 orders (each with $20 or +) in last 25/30 days. Most of those completed orders, received excellent feedback with Tips from the buyer. Good communication, best services and patience are the key issue; especially patience is act as a catalyst to make success. If these qualities are enhanced, more and more order will come, no doubt. In recent experiences, I have provided almost 70+ revisions to a buyer, which resulted good achievement. So be optimist and active, whether you have so many feedback or not. Focusing on quality rather than quantity for reaching the goal.

• Like 3

well said @alamin1973 freelancing is all about good communication and patience. I am working on Fiverr from the past one year and almost after 4 months, I have received an order and 5-star rating after getting 2-start from a buyer 7 months ago. and I am still facing a low rating issue (can’t send buyer’s request) but despite all these things, I am hopeful full.

• Like 1

Amazing insights @alamin1973.

What were the keys to getting those 8/9 first sales?

What marketing tips would you give your colleagues?

After receiving order, I full-filled the client’s full requirements as he expected. Then he satisfied and placed another order, I did the same and earned good feedback, this may have boost my gigs and received more orders.

• Like 1

well said @alamin1973 freelancing is all about good communication and patience. I am working on Fiverr from the past one year and almost after 4 months, I have received an order and 5-star rating after getting 2-start from a buyer 7 months ago. and I am still facing a low rating issue (can’t send buyer’s request) but despite all these things, I am hopeful full.

Thank you Samaratufail. Hope the success will coming on your way. Be optimist and active.

• Like 1