Could anyone give me a advice for my gig

manuabraham

Currently i am doing my graduation . So I thought to do part time work so i got into fiverr and still i am hopefully waiting for the work.

My Gig:https://www.fiverr.com/manuabraham/create-a-data-entry-and-web-research-for-your-business

hopefully waiting for the work.

Don’t wait! …. New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

For the past 3 months i have been waiting for the proposals, till now i couldn’t receive a single buyer request for my gig. I have been struggling so hard to promote my gig through facebook and linkedin. Till now i couldn’t achieve anything so please someone help me to find out the solution for the problem.

Seo your gig then you will get some buyer

Firstly, stop spreading this lie. Nobody knows how Fiverr’s algorithms work, so we don’t know what to optimise. And “SEO your gig” is just lame advice.

Secondly, I just saw a topic that YOU made asking the same question, complaining that you haven’t got any orders yet. And then you come here telling other people to do things that won’t help them, when you haven’t got them to work either!

For the past 3 months i have been waiting for the proposals, till now i couldn’t receive a single buyer request for my gig. I have been struggling so hard to promote my gig through facebook and linkedin. Till now i couldn’t achieve anything so please someone help me to find out the solution for the problem.

I have been struggling so hard to promote my gig through facebook and linkedin.

Posting links to your friends on social media is not a struggle. Your friends are the only people you are connected to on social media. Your friends are not your target customers. Figure out the exact type of people you are seeking to sell your services to, determine where those customers are located, and go to those places, reach out to those people, and convince them to hire you.

Spamming your links on social media sites is neither hard work, nor the kind of “struggle” you need to be pursuing. Find your customers, and market to them. That’s how you earn sales.

I have been struggling so hard to promote my gig through facebook and linkedin.

Posting links to your friends on social media is not a struggle. Your friends are the only people you are connected to on social media. Your friends are not your target customers. Figure out the exact type of people you are seeking to sell your services to, determine where those customers are located, and go to those places, reach out to those people, and convince them to hire you.

Spamming your links on social media sites is neither hard work, nor the kind of “struggle” you need to be pursuing. Find your customers, and market to them. That’s how you earn sales.

I have been posting on various facebook groups which contain members in different countries. Is that okay

I have been posting on various facebook groups which contain members in different countries. Is that okay

That is not likely result in any sales, since the other people posting in those groups are usually other sellers trying to sell their services as well. In addition, posting in nation-based groups may be seen as spam, since those don’t sound like groups centered around your target customers.

For most sellers here on Fiverr, posting on social media isn’t going to result in sales. You need to go where your target customers are – where the people who need your services are located.

That is not likely result in any sales, since the other people posting in those groups are usually other sellers trying to sell their services as well. In addition, posting in nation-based groups may be seen as spam, since those don’t sound like groups centered around your target customers.

For most sellers here on Fiverr, posting on social media isn’t going to result in sales. You need to go where your target customers are – where the people who need your services are located.

So how can we find out the targated customers

So how can we find out the targated customers

@manuabraham, You conduct research. YOU know who you are trying to sell your services to. Research. Learn as much as you can about those people, their needs, how you can help them, and how your services can appeal to them. Then, you convince those people to hire you.

That is how you find out about your targeted customers.

Could anyone help me, it’s difficult to survive in this situation.I have been in fiverr for about 3 months couldn’t get a single order. Currently i am doing my graduation ,now i need to pay the fees for my graduation, my parents are finding difficult in the finance position. So could anyone help me to get a order. Please​:pleading_face:😞

Unfortunately I’m afraid there’s nearly no work for data entry gigs because there’s just too many people who do those. Try thinking about something else you know how to do better than most people. You’re graduating, so I guess you must have some specific skills, you should try working on that

Unfortunately I’m afraid there’s nearly no work for data entry gigs because there’s just too many people who do those. Try thinking about something else you know how to do better than most people. You’re graduating, so I guess you must have some specific skills, you should try working on that

Thank you for the advice 😊

No one can help you by this , all we have our own life, and everyone have to pay for their life , nothing easy . You must do your best to find the way to earn money to help you life , you don’t need to beg someone to show grace towards you .

Yeah i think i should try my best creative idea to earn money. Anyway thank you​:blush:😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello Everyone,
I am a person who is living in India and trying to do some data entry works on Fiverr. But didn’t manage to get an order from Fiverr. Currently, I am doing my graduation in Commerce and have experience in data entry works. It’s almost 2 years since I was in Fiverr, still no orders. So can anyone help to get an order from Fiverr? I have done a lot of promotion on social media, but there was no use of it, just managed to get only a couple of impressions.

My Gig

Archived