Customer accepted my seller offer, cancelled the order because his issue solved

stalha97

Hi,
I sent a request on “Buyer Requests” section. While I was asleep, he accepted the order and after 3-4 hours , requested for cancellation dispute saying that his issue has been resolved so he don’t need my service.

What should I do? Wouldn’t this increase my cancellation rate?

Yes, if you cancel the order with mutual agreement, it will affect your completion rate. I would suggest that you reach out to Customer Support and tell them what you’re telling us. If you haven’t started working on the project, and you’re okay with it being canceled, just ask the Custom Support to cancel the order. They’ll do it for you, without affecting your completion rate.

Yes, if you cancel the order with mutual agreement, it will affect your completion rate. I would suggest that you reach out to Customer Support and tell them what you’re telling us. If you haven’t started working on the project, and you’re okay with it being canceled, just ask the Custom Support to cancel the order. They’ll do it for you, without affecting your completion rate.

Thanks, I am going to ask Custom Support. Yes, I had not even started working on it.

Archived