For getting new orders

kesvin95

Started fiver a week before, didnt get a single order till now. please help me out

Started fiver a week before, didnt get a single order till now. please help me out

Unfortunately, none of us can help you get orders. You have to do that on your own, by reaching out to your target customers, showing them how you can solve their problems, and then convincing them to hire you. You’ve only been here for a week. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. That’s not how freelancing works.

Unfortunately, none of us can help you get orders. You have to do that on your own, by reaching out to your target customers, showing them how you can solve their problems, and then convincing them to hire you. You’ve only been here for a week. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. That’s not how freelancing works.

nice advice … …

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for the advice, will keep working on it.

Archived