Please Sellers, Stop this NONSENSE!

Have him show you the completed order page

I can’t ask him to show his order page. It’s not within my purview.

Why not? Of course you can. “You say you bought this from another seller. Please prove it - show me the completed order and conversation so I can check. Otherwise, you stole.” If he really did buy it, he would be the first to want to show proof. There’s literally no reason not to.

Why not? Of course you can. “You say you bought this from another seller. Please prove it - show me the completed order and conversation so I can check. Otherwise, you stole.” If he really did buy it, he would be the first to want to show proof. There’s literally no reason not to.

Why not? Of course you can.

I can’t ask him to show the order’s page. The order conversation is encrypted with one to one interaction between the buyer and the seller. The best I can do is to ask for the order number so as the Fiverr CS can check it!!

But I don’t think an order exists!!

The seller he hired has contacted me!!

1458067772_othersellerislying.PNG.4557350b5c88f5d2076dc2680b0e1b41.PNG

Why not? Of course you can.

I can’t ask him to show the order’s page. The order conversation is encrypted with one to one interaction between the buyer and the seller. The best I can do is to ask for the order number so as the Fiverr CS can check it!!

But I don’t think an order exists!!

The seller he hired has contacted me!!

other seller is lying

When I say the order page, I mean a screenshot, obviously. Like you are showing the conversation here. If an order exists, it would take him seconds to get you a screenshot. If he doesn’t (or takes way too long to do it, photoshop lol), an order doesn’t exist. Simple. Even if he tries to photoshop it, the order number will be on the screenshot, send that to CS as extra proof. They’ll check it, and he’ll be banned.

I had a very similar situation some time back. Seller said he paid another seller to write it. Reported it and both were banned as far as I know.

What!!

he said that he will knock the support for justice!! First you copy someone’s gig and then you lie, and then you hold two accounts on Fiverr. When asked he said the other account is of my cousin.

justic.PNG.bfc7e6fc33d0893e5aa4a29cad730fbd.PNG

What!!

he said that he will knock the support for justice!! First you copy someone’s gig and then you lie, and then you hold two accounts on Fiverr. When asked he said the other account is of my cousin.

justic

I didn’t and wouldn’t engage with them to be honest.

You tend to get a load of lies and then when that doesn’t work you have to read about their poor starving family etc. Much simpler to just report and be done with it.

I didn’t and wouldn’t engage with them to be honest.

You tend to get a load of lies and then when that doesn’t work you have to read about their poor starving family etc. Much simpler to just report and be done with it.

Unless you enjoy reading about their poor starving families and them having no source of income outside of Fiverr even though their profile description claims they own a very successful company.

Take all this to CS and they’d shut this guy/girl down. You don’t have to prove anything. They have YOUR web address in their gig. You didn’t need to engage with them at all but since you did and he won’t change or take it down, have CS do it for you.

I don’t know how people aim to scores of sales when they can’t even write their own gig details. You’ll make a few, okay, but in the long run no way they are gonna survive.

So? At one point he was on Fiverr and had a profile name… oh… my brain…

But hold on, you can offer others to write their GIGs description… I could make millions on that. I just have to pick what GIG to kill.

I cant do that since I do not have GIG analytics…

Oh… what a shame.

@rahulgraphics I am changing my logo gig name title, please provide suggestions. Doesnt have to be SEO friendly or marketing good. I just need a change.

My suggestion: I will make your logo gogo straight to the stars

Yes, and having paid someone to do it wouldn’t absolve him of responsibility, anyway.

@rahulgraphics that line mentions the seller is supposedly off Fiverr, but did they say if they would change it?

Yes, and having paid someone to do it wouldn’t absolve him of responsibility, anyway.

@rahulgraphics that line mentions the seller is supposedly off Fiverr, but did they say if they would change it?

but did they say if they would change it?

He is still using it under FAQs. Although he change the gig description but I’m 100% sure that it’s copied too. He offers flyer and brochure design service but in the new gig description he says :

So why wait? Order now and have an OUTSTANDING logo within 24 Hours or less.

And he is using “Regards” twice on his gig description, he spells “Guarantee” as “Grantee”.

242505946_fakeseller.PNG.a0e02253c4c43669a8a96cc49959a543.PNG
fake seller789×575 35 KB

Fiverr need to improve their Standards…
Lots of gigs with same Description …
Hope the will improve their system to take care of this Problem…
Fiverr was lot healthy 2-3 years back .
Now its crowded with Amateur who don’t know what they are doing…

Fiverr need to improve their Standards…

Lots of gigs with same Description …

Hope the will improve their system to take care of this Problem…

Fiverr was lot healthy 2-3 years back .

Now its crowded with Amateur who don’t know what they are doing…

Armatures

“amateur” is the correct word!!

Archived