Does buyer request worth to get orders. pls help

ameerali263

I don’t know what your niche is, but I got 9 orders, 7 of them from buyers requests. I would say it has helped me a lot, but you have to be careful and I think in some niches (I have heard people on the forum say this) it is a waste of time.

but I got 9 orders, 7 of them from buyers requests

This is really nice.

but I got 9 orders, 7 of them from buyers requests

This is really nice.

Depends, more data needed. Did they get 7 orders from buyer requests after sending 10 bids? That’s amazing. Did they get 7 orders from buyer requests after sending 10.000? That’s horrible.

Depends, more data needed. Did they get 7 orders from buyer requests after sending 10 bids? That’s amazing. Did they get 7 orders from buyer requests after sending 10.000? That’s horrible.

Hahah, true. I think I sent around 50 and got like, 6-7 replies. Since then I respond to lesser buyers requests, and only send offers if I think I fit the criteria perfectly. I got a few orders in the process. (Btw, I have seen your replies around the forum and I have to say, they are amazing.)

Hahah, true. I think I sent around 50 and got like, 6-7 replies. Since then I respond to lesser buyers requests, and only send offers if I think I fit the criteria perfectly. I got a few orders in the process. (Btw, I have seen your replies around the forum and I have to say, they are amazing.)

Thank you! And glad to meet someone who actually uses buyer requests correctly. I would use them more like that, but 95% of the days there isn’t a single buyer request that is worth it, so I end up just not checking it.

I don’t do buyer requests and this is my opinion, but it is really a waste of time here. Writing entire essay of your work for buyer request each, and when you are finishing writing that up, there are already loads of offers sent. Sure, there’s a chance to get a very special buyer request and maybe you are the lucky one to get hired, but it’s not worth my time.

Most of the times I see buyer requests that request even cheaper work than other Gigs offer, so the buyers searching for someone to get something expensive for cheap price. As I said, my opinion 😛

I don’t do buyer requests and this is my opinion, but it is really a waste of time here. Writing entire essay of your work for buyer request each, and when you are finishing writing that up, there are already loads of offers sent. Sure, there’s a chance to get a very special buyer request and maybe you are the lucky one to get hired, but it’s not worth my time.

Most of the times I see buyer requests that request even cheaper work than other Gigs offer, so the buyers searching for someone to get something expensive for cheap price. As I said, my opinion 😛

Very accurate opinion!

So you disapprove me entertaining myself by replying such as:

1806277544_morebuyersrequests.thumb.JPG.776fb952289c5d380f0eeda8b6052eb2.JPG
more buyers requests1240×390 44.9 KB

854275873_foryou.thumb.JPG.f1568baf6f0099322b53bc4da6ff1442.JPG
for you1209×186 23.1 KB

347629554_buyersrequest.thumb.JPG.560aed53b42b9981452c4b3d43bb3645.JPG
buyers request1234×309 33.6 KB

Or you have no feelings what so ever towards this activity of mine?

Archived