Late Delivery due to buyers unavailability

Hello Fiverr Community,

I have faced a problem in my last order. Buyer ordered without knocking me while I was offline. And they didn’t provide necessary information to continue. I replied them to give my requirement. But they were offline. Then I sent message to Fiverr Resolution Center to extend delivery for 3 days. Still buyer unavailable. In the meantime my delivery time expired. What should I do in this situation? Any idea from experienced seller will help me.

Thank you

I had one order where the buyer didn’t fill out the requirements for probably a month, usually that’s when they accidentally order and just don’t want to go through with it. You can contact customer support and explain to them that the buyer isn’t filling out the requirements so you’d like to cancel the order. It won’t affect your cancellation rate then.

If they haven’t submitted their requirements, then the order won’t start. Just be patient and wait for them to be ready, and don’t repeatedly remind them to submit, once is enough.

@jake_hopkins They filled up requirement section which is in text format but did not filled what I need. That’s why order started and already finished the deadline.

I had one order where the buyer didn’t fill out the requirements for probably a month, usually that’s when they accidentally order and just don’t want to go through with it. You can contact customer support and explain to them that the buyer isn’t filling out the requirements so you’d like to cancel the order. It won’t affect your cancellation rate then.

@janali I have contacted customer support already.

If they haven’t submitted their requirements, then the order won’t start. Just be patient and wait for them to be ready, and don’t repeatedly remind them to submit, once is enough.

That’s only if the seller has selected the setting that said orders don’t start until the requirements form is filled out.

Also he seller is unclear if the requirements section was filled out and further info needed or if it wasn’t filled out at all.

Archived