New on Fiverr. No orders!

juliascott28

Hi. I am a freelance content writer and I have recently decided to take my work online for buyers from across the world. I started my Fiverr jouney last week and I have not received any orders except two from a friend. I have created 2 gigs which, I guess, are not doing very well.
Here is the link to my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/BbW15G
Please help me out. I need this to work out. Thank you so much!

@juliascott28,

Welcome 😊 My best tip is to be patient, and continue to work on improving your gigs! Although analytics seem to be down right now, use them to gauge if gig thumbnail, wording, or pricing changes are leading to more impressions (once analytics are back up). Most importantly, Donn’t get discouraged!

Hope this helps 🙂

@creat1vepattern

@juliascott28,

Welcome 😊 My best tip is to be patient, and continue to work on improving your gigs! Although analytics seem to be down right now, use them to gauge if gig thumbnail, wording, or pricing changes are leading to more impressions (once analytics are back up). Most importantly, Donn’t get discouraged!

Hope this helps 🙂

@creat1vepattern

Thank you so much, @creat1vepattern! I am trying not to get discouraged. I hope the wait is worth it.

Not too many writers on Fiverr are offering to write 1000 words for $5. You could help your gig stand out by including your word count in your gig’s title.

You might also find it beneficial to upload some writing samples. This will allow potential buyers to get to know your voice.

Not too many writers on Fiverr are offering to write 1000 words for $5. You could help your gig stand out by including your word count in your gig’s title.

You might also find it beneficial to upload some writing samples. This will allow potential buyers to get to know your voice.

Hi. That actually sounds helpful. I’ll get to it right away. Thank you very much, @ahmwritingco

Archived