No se como conseguir mi PRIMER pedido en Fiverr

Buenas, llevo bastante tiempo con un anuncio de retoque digital en Photoshop, con el que puedo editar cualquier cosa que me proponga el cliente, pero no me ha llegado nunca una oferta y no se como hacer para llegar a la gente. Algunos consejos?

No comprendo. Please post your comments in English so that we can better assist you.

Good, I have been with a digital retouching ad in Photoshop for a long time, with which I can edit anything that the client proposes, but an offer has never come to me and I do not know how to reach people. Some advices?

Good, I have been with a digital retouching ad in Photoshop for a long time, with which I can edit anything that the client proposes, but an offer has never come to me and I do not know how to reach people. Some advices?

Hello;

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

Hola;

Te uniste a Fiverr y puedes imaginar que muchas otras personas hicieron lo mismo. Actualmente, debido a la situación en todo el mundo, hay una gran cantidad de personas que buscan trabajo y algunos ingresos, mientras que, por otro lado, la demanda de servicios está disminuyendo a medida que las personas luchan por mantener su negocio incluso abierto y operativo.

Es un momento difícil para todos y si está interesado en tener éxito en Fiverr, necesitará paciencia.

Lo que puede hacer es si tiene tiempo libre y desea concentrarse en mejorar su GIG, revise las respuestas hechas por vendedores a largo plazo aquí en el foro de Fiverr, ya que ofrecen muchas sugerencias constructivas y beneficiosas para mejorar su visibilidad.

Y también use el tiempo libre para obtener otras habilidades o mejorar las habilidades que ya tiene.

Responda a la solicitud del comprador con una nota única dirigida a ellos, no una nota general, y no envíe ofertas si no está en su campo de habilidades.

Te deseo una buena experiencia Fiverr. Cuídate.

Archived