I need help customer cancelling after doing most of the work

ashordenkha

I am quite edified by your cross-questioning and interrogative skills. You would make a great detective. But no need to resort to derogatory terms. It is quite obvious where this is going don´t you think? 😂

Hmm, what derogatory term did I use? As to where this is going… hopefully to a place where I’ll be getting 1k a week without having to do anything!

I am quite edified by your cross-questioning and interrogative skills. You would make a great detective. But no need to resort to derogatory terms. It is quite obvious where this is going don´t you think? 😂

VisualStudio is going to strike a deal in DM and become a billionaire while we are being amused by back and forward interaction. All that money. He will probably stop using Adobe and switch to Da Vinci Resolve as all rich, smart video editing people.

Well, if someone promises things they cannot deliver and keeps insisting on them and just starts diverting the conversation when backed up against a wall, I think I’m entitled to called them out on it.

I do not disagree with that. 😆

VisualStudio is going to strike a deal in DM and become a billionaire while we are being amused by back and forward interaction. All that money. He will probably stop using Adobe and switch to Da Vinci Resolve as all rich, smart video editing people.

Adobe? I don’t use adobe, they make horrible software. Bad UI, bad stability, abysmal performance. I’m already stressed as is, if I had to use Premiere I would be bald by now.

Resolve is alright. Final Cut is king.

I hate myself for being investigator, but if you look carefully he has one 5 star review as buyer from level two seller. The only gig that seller has is dropshiping store so there is not much room there to “maybe he bought something else” and now he is selling as new seller a dropshipping store.

Now all of this is perfectly fine, maybe, but the description in the GIG stands out:

“I’ll help you build a store that will make you 1000$ a week with 1 product”

If someone has a way of making 1000$ a week with 1 product, and even guaranties that, makes you wonder why is he selling on Fiverr, and for 250$.

So on this order he has problem with he is completely right to complain, but overall something is not right.

I was reading your post and was thinking “gee, thats a little harsh…” then visited his profile and was enlightened.

There’s people All over fiverr

Guaranteeing things atleast im going to deliver with the right tactics

There are also plenty of people robbing banks who get away with it. Doesn’t make it ok.

Why do you think it’s ok to deceive with a bogus guarantee just because other people are getting away with it?

The word guarantee doesn’t mean possible. It means absolute. Consult your dictionary and get some ethics.

I am enjoying this thread enormously! Just checked out the guy’s gigs: did you see the standard one? For $450, you’ll get a store that brings in $2000 per month! I’ll split the gig with you, @visualstudio

One can’t help to think if you can create such a store within 3 days (3 days delivery!!) - why not just build stores all over the place instead of coming here?

Stop trying to get away from my direct question. I don’t care about proof. That is all fake for all I know.

My question is simple. If you can make a store like that, that makes 1k a week, I’ll pay you way more than you are asking for. But I need to see results first.

if the results are guaranteed, as you say, why would you say no to that?

Stop trying to get away from my direct question. I don’t care about proof. That is all fake for all I know.

My question is simple. If you can make a store like that, that makes 1k a week, I’ll pay you way more than you are asking for. But I need to see results first.

if the results are guaranteed, as you say, why would you say no to that?

Please answer us @ashordenkha. We want to do business!

I’m just gonna cancel it don’t need these headache

Answer this then: If I ordered from you, and my store didn’t reach a net profit of £1000 in my first week, would you give me my money back?

Forget @visualstudios and @helenabester I’ll pay you £250 upfront, right now and give you 5% of the business, and you can run and manage the website. That’s more than fair.

If I get net profits of £1000 a week, that’s over £50K a year, and my valuation is only at 5K, which is about 5% of what it should be.

Then, you can still get an extra income of about £3000 a year, and once we’ve reached a stable amount of turnovers, I’ll order again and we can create an empire.

Somehow, I feel like you’re going to say no. Don’t know why…

But that’s ultimately what you’re offering by guaranteeing it. I’ll give you an order and I expect results.

I have enough stores to manage then to manage a product store I have proof !

I think that screenshot must have been taken part way through day 5 as the amount shown is only $721.69.

It’s a shame the screenshot wasn’t taken on day 7 when it would have been guaranteed to show at least $1,000.

Seriously though, you CAN’T guarantee your buyer’s financial income resulting from a website that you design. It’s not possible to do so.

Answer this then: If I ordered from you, and my store didn’t reach a net profit of £1000 in my first week, would you give me my money back?

Forget @visualstudios and @helenabester I’ll pay you £250 upfront, right now and give you 5% of the business, and you can run and manage the website. That’s more than fair.

If I get net profits of £1000 a week, that’s over £50K a year, and my valuation is only at 5K, which is about 5% of what it should be.

Then, you can still get an extra income of about £3000 a year, and once we’ve reached a stable amount of turnovers, I’ll order again and we can create an empire.

Somehow, I feel like you’re going to say no. Don’t know why…

But that’s ultimately what you’re offering by guaranteeing it. I’ll give you an order and I expect results.

Clearly you guys don’t know nothing data and cookie targeting, I really didn’t care I clearly cancelled his order because I have money I was just trying to help out!!! I have built a lot of good stores, and he ordered the 450 gig and I cancelled it you know why because I DONT CARE i don’t need that headache. The reason I started a GIG to began with because I built a couple sites for ppl thru instagram they kept telling me I should sell on fiverr so I came here I bought 2 gigs I saw what kind of garbage ppl were doing and I know what my work does and I know how I’m living from my main stores :rofl: that’s why if it was y’all, y’all would never cancel but I did cause 633$ is nothing to me but everything to y’all 😇

Clearly you guys don’t know nothing data and cookie targeting, I really didn’t care I clearly cancelled his order because I have money I was just trying to help out!!! I have built a lot of good stores, and he ordered the 450 gig and I cancelled it you know why because I DONT CARE i don’t need that headache. The reason I started a GIG to began with because I built a couple sites for ppl thru instagram they kept telling me I should sell on fiverr so I came here I bought 2 gigs I saw what kind of garbage ppl were doing and I know what my work does and I know how I’m living from my main stores :rofl: that’s why if it was y’all, y’all would never cancel but I did cause 633$ is nothing to me but everything to y’all 😇

You still haven’t answered the question, no matter how many times you say “y’all”.

And I don’t know what you mean by:

633$ is nothing to me but everything to y’all

How would you know how much $633 is to me?

What makes you think you know so much about me?

And, if you have successfully profiting stores (like you say you do) then you are really undervaluing yourself at only $633.

And, what’s with the

I know how I’m living from my main stores :rofl:

and

y’all, y’all

If you can’t answer the questions, then I have to question your expertise. You can’t “guarantee” something. If you designed me a Shopify store (with a guarantee of it turning over $1000 a week no matter what) and then I shut it down, it wouldn’t turn that money over, but you still guaranteed no matter what. Therefore, you have breached a binding contract, and I can take pretty much whatever legal action against you I want. Call it stupid, but when you guarantee something like that, that’s what happens…

My prices are higher than yours lol, quit your BS. And learn to spell, your writing is disgraceful for a native speaker.

My prices are higher than yours lol, quit your BS. And learn to spell, your writing is disgraceful for a native speaker.

Before you talk about me look at ur reviews

United States

HORRIBLE!!! WARNING SCAM… I purchased this along with a $100 option to compare… complete crap. Logo is illegible, music sounds crackly, nothing flows…HORRIBLE!!!

United States

Terrible - they 2x my quote to $100 for an easy 2min video w/o explanation. - couldn’t give me a timeline back with my clips in it! - I quit asking for revisions bc I could color better and faster. - They don’t use Resolve, the best app 4 color. I get regular video work and was looking for a reliable colorist. Someone send me a good recommendation

Published 1 year ago

BEWARE PEOPLE!!

HE COPY

HE PASTE

HE IS HERE TO STAY!

@visualstudios Somehow I knew that using Final Cut instead of Resolve is going to hurt you one day, but I was not aware it happened already!! I am scared now. What if you are actually using Final cut - on PC???

Where did he get first one for logo?

United States

HORRIBLE!!! WARNING SCAM… I purchased this along with a $100 option to compare… complete crap. Logo is illegible, music sounds crackly, nothing flows…HORRIBLE!!!

United States

Terrible - they 2x my quote to $100 for an easy 2min video w/o explanation. - couldn’t give me a timeline back with my clips in it! - I quit asking for revisions bc I could color better and faster. - They don’t use Resolve, the best app 4 color. I get regular video work and was looking for a reliable colorist. Someone send me a good recommendation

Published 1 year ago

What, the two negative reviews in over 100 5 star reviews? Compared to your zero reviews? Wanna talk more about that? LOL.

BEWARE PEOPLE!!

HE COPY

HE PASTE

HE IS HERE TO STAY!

@visualstudios Somehow I knew that using Final Cut instead of Resolve is going to hurt you one day, but I was not aware it happened already!! I am scared now. What if you are actually using Final cut - on PC???

Where did he get first one for logo?

Ahahah. Unreasonable, nightmare buyers will be a pain regardless of what software you use. Final Cut on a PC? Hakintoshes are not worth the trouble, imo.

Those reviews are super old, I no longer offer logo services - it doesn’t make sense from a pricing perspective.

United States

United States

Published 1 year ago

Keep wriggling out of the question, it’s not going to help your case at all. The fact is you simply can’t guarantee something like that.

And the fact you have to drag someone else’s reviews into things is ridiculous, considering you haven’t got any yourself. However, you have got a review as a buyer interestingly, from someone who offers the same service you claim to have been doing for yourself and “living from my main stores.”

Why don’t you actually answer the question? You’re like a mole trying to avoid being whacked.

No, they get it.

Cookie targeting isn’t going to change the fact that you’re making false promises now, does it?

And why would you even make a gig that would require you to set up cookie targeting? That doesn’t make sense. It’s like you’re trying to find ways to make less money.

Archived