My first client and i got negative review and now what should i do

I got an order from client and i got negative review and i have not receive any buyer request since 3 months. it was my first order. i did what he told me, last moment he didn’t compromise at all…

He denied to get my review renew…
Please help me with that negative rating …
please help

I’ve seen a few cases when a seller with a single review on their account that was negative contacted CS, asked permission to close current account and create a new one and was granted that permission. I’d go that route. You have nothing to lose and might get a second chance. Your gig presentation is quite nice so it’s not like you’re very obviously incompetent or something.

I’ve seen a few cases when a seller with a single review on their account that was negative contacted CS, asked permission to close current account and create a new one and was granted that permission. I’d go that route. You have nothing to lose and might get a second chance. Your gig presentation is quite nice so it’s not like you’re very obviously incompetent or something.

i want to deactivate but it says i need withdraw money when payoneer don’t allow to withdraw below 50$ .

i want to without withdrawing money

you can’t do nothing on that. Lets start from the beginning. I had the same experience like you. I closed that account and start with a new one. Now i am a level one seller. You never know what will happen. So no worries. Just start from the beginning.

you can’t do nothing on that. Lets start from the beginning. I had the same experience like you. I closed that account and start with a new one. Now i am a level one seller. You never know what will happen. So no worries. Just start from the beginning.

I want to close the account but without i don’t allow to deactivate . Is there a way to get out this situation? i get inspired you . thanks

Archived