Got no review from my the first 2 buyers what to do now?

ad_design21

Hi ad_design21,

My advice is keep plugging away. What you could do is when delivering you could include a reminder if they could take a few minutes to provide a review, that it would be greatly appreciated.

Having been a fiverr seller for a few years I’ve found (as well as others) that if you’re getting 60% of your clients providing reviews, then you’re on par.

Again, keep your head up, stay focused on providing excellent service and product and focus on the things you can control.

Hope this helps.

J

• Like 1

It happens sometimes. I know it’s frustrating because you ideally now want to have two positive reviews… but some buyers don’t bother.

Please don’t lose any sleep over it.

In fact one of my regular buyers never leaves a review, and they order two or three services from me a month, and they have done so for a couple of years now.

• Like 1

Hi ad_design21,

My advice is keep plugging away. What you could do is when delivering you could include a reminder if they could take a few minutes to provide a review, that it would be greatly appreciated.

Having been a fiverr seller for a few years I’ve found (as well as others) that if you’re getting 60% of your clients providing reviews, then you’re on par.

Again, keep your head up, stay focused on providing excellent service and product and focus on the things you can control.

Hope this helps.

J

THANKS for the advice but i have a question,is it legal to use word review in your message while delivering your order.I think its against the fiverr TOS.

THANKS for the advice but i have a question,is it legal to use word review in your message while delivering your order.I think its against the fiverr TOS.

is it legal to use word review in your message while delivering your order.I think its against the fiverr TOS.

Asking for reviews is strictly forbidden and could get you an account warning.

• Like 1

কপাল খারাপ থাকলে যা হয়…
তার-উপর চাইতেও পারবেন না…
কিন্তু আমি মনে করি, কাজ ভালো করে করে দিলে আবার উনারা আসবে…

Best wishes