Buyer reports me after 5 star review

Recently I did three projects with a client. She was happy with the work. And she gave me 5 star rating with good reviews. But suddenly she came today and said you did wrong work. I make a revision just because she was so angry so I thought I should help her. After the revision she still was angry and said that she will get back her money. Now my question can she report me and will she get back the money. I did that articles with no plagiarism. The content is real. I put all my efforts in those articles. I am 100% sure that my work is perfectly ok. She just want to get back her money.

I see you offer an essay writing gig and also mention this in your profile description.

Helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you delete this gig as it is likely to be removed at any time.

Also remove the reference to essays from your profile description.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

I see you offer an essay writing gig and also mention this in your profile description.

Helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

I will remove but Article and blog writing is fine on fiverr, I guess?

And can you please let me know what is the possibility. She is going to claim through her bank. And her bank will report fiverr about me. What should I do ?

Maybe when she didn’t notice the issue until after she reviewed you.

In any case this isn’t allowed. Read the ToS.

She is going to claim through her bank. And her bank will report fiverr about me. What is the possibility, what fiverr will do next ?

She can still cancel with Fiverr within 14 days, and in some cases after that. I had a buyer leave a five star review, post the article to their website, wait two weeks, and then cancel the order. I showed Fiverr support the article, which I found by copy and pasting my exact work, and they said it’s not the same article, because they changed three words. It can definitely happen, but hey I recovered from it, so can you.

She can still cancel with Fiverr within 14 days, and in some cases after that. I had a buyer leave a five star review, post the article to their website, wait two weeks, and then cancel the order. I showed Fiverr support the article, which I found by copy and pasting my exact work, and they said it’s not the same article, because they changed three words. It can definitely happen, but hey I recovered from it, so can you.

they said it’s not the same article, because they changed three words.

Oh I’m so sorry. What a loophole.

Such risks are one of the reasons I decided to stop writing on Fiverr. Thanks for sharing your story.

Such risks are one of the reasons I decided to stop writing on Fiverr. Thanks for sharing your story.

That was when I made my own website and started learning how to find clients on my own. I wanted to have control over my customer service process, and not have a middleman deciding if I deserve payment. I learned from my mistake, but I don’t get enough business from my own audience to stop writing on Fiverr just yet.

@humanissocial and @ducktheunicorn I’m in full agreement.

I stopped offering original writing services on Fiverr as I found that the majority of people I was attracting weren’t prepared to pay my going rate, and sadly some of those that were prepared to pay were quite hard work.

I’ve tried other online marketplaces over the years, and my general feeling is that buyers on all of them want a low price along with a result that would cost them at least three times as much privately. Despite this, I’ve found Fiverr to be the best.

Some buyers on marketplaces can be quite nasty with it as well, knowing the threat of bad feedback is like a permanent axe over our creative heads.

That’s why I now only offer proofreading services through Fiverr. I’ve found these jobs are relatively consistent, are reasonably low risk and hassle, and pay ‘ok’ for what they are.

I still offer original writing services, but I only do so privately… where I’m in full control and there is no axe waiting to fall.

@humanissocial and @ducktheunicorn I’m in full agreement.

I stopped offering original writing services on Fiverr as I found that the majority of people I was attracting weren’t prepared to pay my going rate, and sadly some of those that were prepared to pay were quite hard work.

I’ve tried other online marketplaces over the years, and my general feeling is that buyers on all of them want a low price along with a result that would cost them at least three times as much privately. Despite this, I’ve found Fiverr to be the best.

Some buyers on marketplaces can be quite nasty with it as well, knowing the threat of bad feedback is like a permanent axe over our creative heads.

That’s why I now only offer proofreading services through Fiverr. I’ve found these jobs are relatively consistent, are reasonably low risk and hassle, and pay ‘ok’ for what they are.

I still offer original writing services, but I only do so privately… where I’m in full control and there is no axe waiting to fall.

weren’t prepared to pay my going rate,

That’s another reason I stopped.

The market here isn’t for high-level writing.

If you didn’t do anything wrong, what do you have to be afraid of?

Look up how chargebacks work.

The reason why I am afraid of it that some days ago I created new gig and posted a video on it and fiverr deleted that gig because of copyright claim. So now I am already on warning

The reason why I am afraid of it that some days ago I created new gig and posted a video on it and fiverr deleted that gig because of copyright claim. So now I am already on warning

If you don’t break a copyright, then you don’t have to worry…

Why would you do that?

Archived