I launched gig here

shaheen455

I just Checked your gig. Looks great. I wish you best of luck for your success on Fiverr. Follow few practises and that will help you.

1. Try to stay online
  2. Keep sending buyer request everyday
  3. Share your gig with your friends
  4. Make sure your clients are happy with your work.
  5. Never give up.

I am also new seller like you. And i have completed 18 orders with good ratings in just 2 months. You can ask me more questions if you have. Thanks

It isn’t credible. You’re making false promises and unsubstantiated claims and focusing on making money instead of the quality of your work, the value or who it’s for. It’s misleading and not believable.

It looks like a sketchy get rich quick scheme, not a legitimate business.

And there are many thousands of Fiverr sellers selling the same thing.

I just Checked your gig. Looks great. I wish you best of luck for your success on Fiverr. Follow few practises and that will help you.

1. Try to stay online
  2. Keep sending buyer request everyday
  3. Share your gig with your friends
  4. Make sure your clients are happy with your work.
  5. Never give up.

I am also new seller like you. And i have completed 18 orders with good ratings in just 2 months. You can ask me more questions if you have. Thanks

Great! hope you will get more success

It isn’t credible. You’re making false promises and unsubstantiated claims and focusing on making money instead of the quality of your work, the value or who it’s for. It’s misleading and not believable.

It looks like a sketchy get rich quick scheme, not a legitimate business.

And there are many thousands of Fiverr sellers selling the same thing.

i noticed your point! Thank you so much for your suggestion! I will change my gig accordingly

Archived