What is stack overflow

anilasyed

Stack Overflow is a community for developers. You’ve linked Stack Overflow account to your Fiverr account.

The benefit of doing that, I suppose, is it makes you look a bit more genuine. It’s like a mini verification.

Thank you for that explanation. I thought it was some sort of coding error. I used to see that term sometimes when a website was shown incorrectly.

• Like 2

Stack Overflow is a community for developers. You’ve linked Stack Overflow account to your Fiverr account.

The benefit of doing that, I suppose, is it makes you look a bit more genuine. It’s like a mini verification.

Stack Overflow

Here is what I know about stack overflow. I never knew it was a community also:

(from stackoverflow website)

A StackOverflowError is a runtime error in java. It is thrown when the amount of call stack memory allocated by JVM is exceeded

• Like 1

Stack Overflow

Here is what I know about stack overflow. I never knew it was a community also:

(from stackoverflow website)

A StackOverflowError is a runtime error in java. It is thrown when the amount of call stack memory allocated by JVM is exceeded

Oh cool. I’d heard of the community before, but I didn’t know it was also a type of coding error. 🙂

• Like 1