Auto refresh extension on buyer Request Page

ubaid_khan

I think it it illegal. Previously most of the sellers use that. But now you can’t use that. Don’t put your account in trouble. Don’t try to find quickest way. Stay calm and waiting for a miracle. One day you can become a top seller. I wish you

some one say this is legal you can use it on Buyer Request Page I am confused Thanks for your Help

• Like 2

If you will generate enough requests to the server by those automatic refreshes you will trigger a captcha screen and your trick will become useless. Further more if you are not online to make an offer when the offer appears, by the time you get to your computer the request will disappear. So it is pretty pointelss to use an auto refresh extension.

Good luck

• Like 3

Instead of asking if it’s legal why not ask if it’s effective?

Why not ask why you believe gaming the system will help you get sales instead of actually improving your business and learning how sales works?

Why are you trying to find out how to game the system?

It doesn’t work. You know how I know this? Because I researched how business actually works instead of trying to take lazy, manipulative shortcuts.

People want to see who is actually online, not who is pretending to be online. Stop trying to trick people.

• Like 6

If you will generate enough requests to the server by those automatic refreshes you will trigger a captcha screen and your trick will become useless. Further more if you are not online to make an offer when the offer appears, by the time you get to your computer the request will disappear. So it is pretty pointelss to use an auto refresh extension.

Good luck

So it is pretty pointelss to use an auto refresh extension.

still i used it on my fiver account and i not trigger with captcha screen,but my request will disappear when i get to my computer I think you are right this is pointless Thanks bro for guidance

• Like 1

Instead of asking if it’s legal why not ask if it’s effective?

Why not ask why you believe gaming the system will help you get sales instead of actually improving your business and learning how sales works?

Why are you trying to find out how to game the system?

It doesn’t work. You know how I know this? Because I researched how business actually works instead of trying to take lazy, manipulative shortcuts.

People want to see who is actually online, not who is pretending to be online. Stop trying to trick people.

yeah you are right i am not a lazzy person but its hard to me refresh the page every 5 minutes to stay online…and so i ask you Is it effective way to stay online without facing any problem?

i know its not a good way but how i stay online 24hrs?

• Like 2

yeah you are right i am not a lazzy person but its hard to me refresh the page every 5 minutes to stay online…and so i ask you Is it effective way to stay online without facing any problem?

i know its not a good way but how i stay online 24hrs?

I just told you that it is unethical and ineffective to pretend to be online when you are not, so why are you asking me again?

This doesn’t help you get sales, anyway.

Stop trying to game the system and learn how business actually works.

• Like 1

I just told you that it is unethical and ineffective to pretend to be online when you are not, so why are you asking me again?

This doesn’t help you get sales, anyway.

Stop trying to game the system and learn how business actually works.

thanks sister I will do effort on this and i run business in effective way but how i stay online without refreshing the page ?

thanks sister I will do effort on this and i run business in effective way but how i stay online without refreshing the page ?

thanks sister

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Muslim peoples called everyone brothers and sisters. Don’t forget that not everyone here from Muslim. You must have the qualifications to calling someone brother or sister. Even after that, since he is not your relative, it is better not to call anyone bro or sis.

Yes, you can say if they greet you at first.