Gigs analytics and order rate

drvfx1

Hello everyone
I used to see my gig on the first page or the second one at max in the online sellers section
a few days ago I noticed that my gig was on page 9-10 or even not found at all in the search
also, the gig analytics is N/A
I am new to Fiverr and I have done 7 ordered in about 3 months all are 5 stars
also, I have not received any messages for a few days which is unusual as I used to receive messages daily
I can’t understand what is happening
Am I banned or something?
please help and thank you

Bro, There is bug in fiverr site. Analysis page are down. I think fiverr is working for it. And Also I face that gig ranking issue. Also, My gig in first page. Now it goes to 6-7 pages.
I hope it will solve soon. But not sure. Still fiverr could not fix that. We hope it will fix soon. :thinking:

Bro, There is bug in fiverr site. Analysis page are down. I think fiverr is working for it. And Also I face that gig ranking issue. Also, My gig in first page. Now it goes to 6-7 pages.

I hope it will solve soon. But not sure. Still fiverr could not fix that. We hope it will fix soon. :thinking:

thanks for your reply

Do you have an idea if that bug is fixed all rankings will return back as it was before the bug or no?

I also have another questions as i am new here

Does my level or number of orders i created affect what i receive in buyer request or no

thank you

thanks for your reply

Do you have an idea if that bug is fixed all rankings will return back as it was before the bug or no?

Does my level or number of orders i created affect what i receive in buyer request or no

thank you

It is affecting all of us: Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

thanks for your reply

thank you

I think it will not return back to our gig rank place. Let’s wait and see. What happen next 😁

Archived