Cancelled order will affect my rank?

pythondevs

what is it is done by mutually i.e., both buyer and seller?

You will still be penalized. The only way cancellations will not affect your ratings is if a buyers place an order without reading the gig description and requests something that you don’t offer. When that happens you can request help from CS. I always have buyers that just place orders without paying attention to the gig description or FAQ section.

• Like 9
  • Up 3

I find this so frustrating. I had to ask my buyer to cancel the order as what they were requesting would infringe the Terms of Use of Fiverr. So I was protecting them and my own account, and abiding by the rules of the site, yet my ratings get penalised.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

AM also struggling with the same issues. And by the way, I've come to discover that bulky orders can really affect your account. A buyer places an order, a single article of 10,000 words. He gives you 4 days, at the same time, you are working on other orders. When you ask for the resolution, he delays, lowering your on time delivery rates. After sometimes asks for order cancellation. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/11/2021 at 8:04 PM, mgraphstudio said:

if you send cancel request or accept cancellation request so definitely affect your gig rank.
the better way mutual cancellation from fiverr support team. then no affect your gig rank.

personal experience.

Thank you
mgraphstudio

How to do mutual cancellation? 
A buyer placed an order without talking to me I knew that the order was trouble so I told her not to submit the requirements and wait until I read them in the chat box then we’ll talk about moving forward but she did not listen to me and she sent in the requirements and the order time clock started ( Cause I have read somewhere that until the time hasn’t started the order doesn’t start and you still have a chance to cancel without affecting your ratings after a week) and now when I have sent her the first draft of the work she says she doesn’t want it she has something else in her mind but I don’t know what to do because I followed her outline.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

• 1 month later...

I really wish, Fiever must have an "accept offer" button on seller's order feed. Because most of the times buyer place order without reading any gig description and insist the seller to complete it. And then cancel it. This will impact the sellers performance in bad way. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

• 3 weeks later...