Gig view, impression and click

how you fix it? please explain. how to get in back

I did not fix it. I was asked to make mockup GIG calculator and since I do mockup images I made one of my GIGs just for this purpose. Look under this forum under my GIGs introduction section. I will not share link here since that is against TOS. You have full explanation there.

• Like 1

I did not fix it. I was asked to make mockup GIG calculator and since I do mockup images I made one of my GIGs just for this purpose. Look under this forum under my GIGs introduction section. I will not share link here since that is against TOS. You have full explanation there.

“Completly”… 🙂

“Completly”… 🙂

YES hihihi if all is perfect it would be too perfect and then if it is too perfect it rises suspicion…

I am not fine. After 5 days straight on this forum, I am just not fine… I am slowly losing my “professional” side and Monthy Python is kicking in.

• Like 1

YES hihihi if all is perfect it would be too perfect and then if it is too perfect it rises suspicion…

I am not fine. After 5 days straight on this forum, I am just not fine… I am slowly losing my “professional” side and Monthy Python is kicking in.

After 5 days straight on this forum

That’s way too much. You need to rest. And read/watch/whatever something that makes sense. 🙂

[Gig impressions]

My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all.

Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for ea…

2007195622_Gigimpressions.thumb.png.d646faceecb6a0e9cc2743a66f53f895.png